Airtel / airtel sucks!

India Review updated:
I Anirudh Jain, the customer of Airtel since many years.I am not happy with the services of airtel providing to me. I have received the call from airtel on 10/10/2007 and TIME was 12:26 AM and number which is [protected]. The agent asking me my problem and he didn't mentioned his name on the call and also i was able to listen the voice of some girls as they were laughing on the conversation of agent with me.I was shocked on the question which was asked by the agent to me and when i asked him his name he abuse me and hung-up and abusive word which he used on the call was " YOU BLOODY ### " and when i redialed the same number the message which i heard was " The Incoming call facility to this number is currently not available for assistance please call airtel customer care at [protected] ". I was shocked on this behaviour of AIRTEL AGENT.

This is not the end i am using two numbers of airtel and they both are Corporate numbers and on the next day i received the same call on another number which my mother is using and this time same scenario happened with me again i asked the name of the agent..again abusive language was used by the agent and hung-up. Is this the way of Airtel to talk to there customers ? Nobody is responsible in Airtel to take the initiative to solve the problem..The Day i joined Airtel..Problem started on the same day..and still it is the same..My Number BLACKBERRY is activated but from last 2 months i am not be able to use my BLACKBERRY services till date but the BLACKBERRY is activated on AIRTEL server but is not working on my phone...also i have changed my mobile, means i have bought new Nokia Communicator 9500, 7 days ago.

This is my 3 phone which i have bought but still the problem is not solved from AIRTEL...i am not getting proper solution from AIRTEL..and also i have made request to AIRTEL to change my Billing address so that i will get my bills on time and i will pay my bills on time to AIRTEL.But till date my address is not changed and i have made millions request to change my billing address. The Address Change i want for the number which is [protected]... But it is not changed till date..and when i call AIRTEL customer care on 121 neither my calls connect to 121 nor i am able to talk to Agent and every time i mention my problem to the Agent then i have to call different Department to tell my problem and in this way AIRTEL play PING - PONG with me while giving me wrong information.

I want waiver for next 4 months on both the numbers for the above mentioned problem. Means can airtel waive off my Bills for both the numbers which i have to pay for my problem ? As this is not the first time i am facing this problem..it was happend with me in the past. But no help. A helpless customer is looking for the help and for the waiver so that i can think that something has been done from AIRTEL.

This is not the end of the problems i am facing, I have lot of problem in my list which i can mentioned but these are the major problem which i am facing..So should i expect something from Airtel that make me happy customer with AIRTEL.

NOW IT'S MORE THEN 10 DAYS... I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY REPLY FROM AIRTEL OR FEEDBACK.

Comments

Qa
  20th of Apr, 2008
Airtel sucks big time. I got GPRS activated on my mobile which was prompt but after that didn't receive any settings for my mobile. Finally I managed to get settings from the net but the Airtel GPRS speed was pathetic hence sent SMS to deactivated. It is 10th day now but still they are not able to deactivate, though I sent sms, emails, called 121 and other customer numbers.
Ni
  15th of Mar, 2009
My Samsung SGH-X200, IMEI: 357715/00/591989/1 is not supporting anyone Airtel simcard and the display shows Limited Service.
Few months back there was nothing this type of inconvenience .
So what and why is this going on, if Airtel has locked the handset than why and what they are going to compensate.

Bharti Airtel Logo Bharti Airtel