Airtel / airtel activating connection without verification with fake id!

1 India Review updated:

My name is Dr. yogesh malhotra having cell no : sir there is person named manoj who previously work in ailtel as a coordinator of connect in matrix processing house, gurdev nagar pakhowal road, ludhiana and from whom we got connection he used my identity proof and got connection in my name for which no verification is done by ur agency. we came to know when we got call from airtel about non payment of bill of number [protected], so i told them that i have no such connection and bar the number. Then somehow i came to know about this person and then i call him and he agree to pay the money. when i again meet him he told that i pay the bill by check and it take some time in procedure. After a week we again got the phone from ailtel that bill is not paid. So i again contact him then came to know that he is not presently working there in office. I got his address from ailtel : Manoj Arora , 13812, street No. 2 , Parbhat nagar, Dholawal. ludhiana, i did not go there because i dont know how he will react as he already left the company.

I am doctor by prof. and did have much time to follow him. please tell me what to do. If anyone want to have no. u call him and verify address many time then how this can this happen so it not possible without internal involvement of the person in company.

You have detail of phone calls made by him and u already have bank check through which he had done payment. I also got notice from advocate this is quite humiliating and harrasing for me as someone came in my clinic and tell that u have court notice for non payment of bill and this all happen in front of my patient. This is quite insulting.

Comments

• Da
      18th of Jan, 2010

AIRTEL
    Hyderabad
    Andhrapradesh state

Respected sir Madam

Sub: Requesting - Mail- for - Rectification - in- editing of- customer name and -address -for-
    Prepaid -SimCard -in your -Data

Ref: Name of - Customer - Divakaruni.Dattatreyasarma
    Phone Number 9866685156
    Sim Card - Issued - in - the - year - 2005

With Refference to above the subject I D.Dattatreyasarma is going to request Please Rectify your data means my Account Information My Name and My Address in Your data iun a perfect manner.
    Because It came to my vision that my Data means My Name and my Address whatever you entered in your data is wrong.
    PLEASE RECTIFY IMMEDIATELY AS PER MY SIM CARD NUMBER 91986685156.
    Here I am going to mention in a Perfect manner My name and My address Please edit

NAME OF THE CUSTOMER:DIVAKARUNI.DATTATREYASARMA
    ADDRESS: HOUSE OF SRI M.KONDIAH
    HOUSENO 1-10-285 7 A1
    BRAHMINWADI BEGUMPET
    HYDERABAD

I am going to submit xerox copy of my documents for proof

For address proof and Id proof: XEROX COPY OF ELECTION CARD Working Id card : XEROX COPY OF ID CARD WHERE I AM WORKING
    I AM WORKING AS A INSURANCE ADVISOR IN ING
    XEROX COPY OF SIMCARD RECEIPT FROM REDDY COMMUNICATIONS PRAKASH NAGAR HYDERABAD

PLEASE RECTIFY YOUR DATA AS PER MY SIM CARD NUMBER AT AN EARLIEST.

Thanking you Yours sincierly