Airtel / unethical business practices!
Airtel has few bad policies and one of them which i don;t like is that... they are the only authorized seller of HTC Touch, Price worth 20,000 and if any customer shows interest, he is forced to purchase the same without giving any demo of the piece. This is very ridiculous and unethical.
Can't Airtel afford to keep the demo piece or its like they have started taking customers for granted.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills