Airtel / unethical business practices!
Airtel has few bad policies and one of them which i don;t like is that... they are the only authorized seller of HTC Touch, Price worth 20,000 and if any customer shows interest, he is forced to purchase the same without giving any demo of the piece. This is very ridiculous and unethical.
Can't Airtel afford to keep the demo piece or its like they have started taking customers for granted.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - allotting my airtel no to someone else
- Bharti Airtel - lane line and broadband services
- Bharti Airtel - outgoing call issues
- Bharti Airtel - postpaid
- Bharti Airtel - unethical behaviour - misusing customer data