Airtel / pathetic customer service / irritating phone calls for marketing!
The Airtel connection I own has turned into a nightmare and is the single most annoying and stressful part of my life. The losers don't know how to talk to their customers properly, forget about speaking to them in a friendly, civilized, polite fashion. Airtel possesses the WORST CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES at present amongst all of its competitors and non competitors combined. Their executives are rude, even at their relationship centers that they're so proud of, THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK, PERIOD.
Getting through their customer care line 121 is by the way a different headache altogether.
And the WORST comes upon you when you get a phone call, when you're in the middle of something, from a number that looks somewhat like a mobile number, and then a woman starts ranting - 'Dear Airtel customer...'
Honestly honestly honestly, I love SRK but I pity him for the fact that he's come to become the face of this really ugly brand.
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet