Airtel / no response from airtel customer care!
I recently bought new airtel prepaid connection with no. [protected] for which i submitted my id proof, address proof & photo with form, but within one week i found out from costumer care that address details are not correct. So they told me to submit it again. This time i submitted desired document on saturday (30 june 2007) at airtel outlet at laxmi nagar, delhi. In between my incoming facility was on hold after three days i called to customer care to know the progress & they told me that service will resume within two-three days but it didn't. When i again contacted after three days then they told me that my documents are not forwarded from that outlet & advised me to go there again & then told them to forward the details.
I am completely bemused that after a week i am no-where.
Is this the way airtel works...
More Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills