Airtel / no response from airtel customer care!

1 India Review updated:

I recently bought new airtel prepaid connection with no. [protected] for which i submitted my id proof, address proof & photo with form, but within one week i found out from costumer care that address details are not correct. So they told me to submit it again. This time i submitted desired document on saturday (30 june 2007) at airtel outlet at laxmi nagar, delhi. In between my incoming facility was on hold after three days i called to customer care to know the progress & they told me that service will resume within two-three days but it didn't. When i again contacted after three days then they told me that my documents are not forwarded from that outlet & advised me to go there again & then told them to forward the details.

I am completely bemused that after a week i am no-where.

Is this the way airtel works...

Comments

• Ds
      23rd of Sep, 2007

asdasd

23rd of Oct, 2007

I (Air tel 9952842970) recharged for GPRS ON 19.10.2007 So far no response from customer care despite several requests. Is it India is shining,. Customer is a bigger here for service even after paying.

I here give a call for a quality movement in India!

• De
      17th of Feb, 2008

i want to know the details of no. 9937747299,from orissa.

• Za
      23rd of Sep, 2008

MY SIM HAS BLOCKED & DISPLAYED PUK DISABLED AND CARD BLOCKED.
    WHAT'S PROCEDURE OF THIS FAULT
    CUSTOMER CARE HAS NO RESPONSE
    SIM NO. 8991100711119015868

28th of Nov, 2008

Sir,
    I would like to inform you that I have recently bought new airtel postpaid connection with no. 9910602173 for which i submitted my id proof, address proof & photo with form, but within one week
    I have compained lots of time my complaint No. is that
    131.Oct 19035441
    25.Nov 19120825
    313.Nov 98268995
    4.14 Nov 19294229
    5.22 Nov.19415413
    6.24 Nov 809181825
    7.27 Nov 81121578
    8.28 Nov. Executive Din't given me complain t no.
    i found out from costumer care that address details are not correct. So they told me to submit it again. This time i submitted desired document on at airtel outlet at Rohtas Nagar (Communication zone) delhi.
    I called to customer care to know the progress & they told me that service will resume within two-three days but it didn't. When i again contacted after three days then they told me that my documents are not forwarded from that outlet & advised me to go there again & then told them to forward the details.
    plz take a strict action againt your services otherwise I will Forward my complaint to consumer court

Is this the way airtel works...

with thanks
    Sachin gupta

• De
      13th of Apr, 2009

This is my number 9958482232, sir please give me this no. call details urgently month of Jan 09 & Feb 09 on this email ID: - rewaliyadeepak.1990@gmail.com.

• As
      6th of Sep, 2009

sir
    i am use airtel mobile office connection (last dade 1599) but on 0499 ko i have lost my all blance when i comlain costemer care than carer reply me you found your lost blance within 6 hour. but i not found yet. please reply me this id-ajayrahanawa@gmail.com

my mo.no._+919636084706
    name_ajay singh

• Ro
      16th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir
    on 8th September i did a recharge of Rs. 395 for one month internet use but my mobile office service is not activated yet. i called the customer care but there is no response from them. whenever i used to call them they could only give the suggestion that your mobile office services will be activated within 24 hours but it is not activated. today is 16th september ans still i am not able to make use of this recharge. i am in loss of Rs. 395.
    Please sir help me if you can.
    E-mail ID : rakeshtagaria225192@gmail.com