Airtel / poor network

1 India Review updated:

My mobile with airtel prepaid connection does not work inside aiims hospital campus. I had conveyed this to the airtel customer care services about 2 months back but till now there is no improvement at all. The voice keeps breaking and calls get disconnected every 30 seconds; this has become a daily affair and doctors in aims are fed up with the poor signals of airtel and its poor customer complaint redressal. Shortly many of us will be forced to change from airtel if present situation continues.

Comments

• Nk
      9th of Aug, 2007

Your Internet service is very very very and very poor. Max speed found bellow 10 bts/s. and mob network also not connected many times. Sound quality is also poor.

31st of Aug, 2010

I am using airtel connection(9818048311) for the last 8 years..and for the last 6 motnhs is has started giving me network problems.I have even talked to custumer care executives quites a lot of times..still i ve nt got any solution so far.And therefore..my business has been affected due to its bad network problem..it costed loss of around 2 lacks..under my business..this is the my main number i use..using for so long thats y i cant even chnage my number..its spreaded allover..its nt only me who z facing this problm..here in my locality there others of my frnds and some other recognised people ..who are having same problm...
    We are residents of Govind Puri..street no-13..New delhi..India..Kindly Look over this maor problem of us...Aur we shall Have to Go to the consumer court For this..COs it has really screwed us officially as well as economically..
    these are few more number which are having same problm--
    Kindly Look Over the problem As soon as possible..

• Ko
      1st of Sep, 2010

Badest service provider in india

• Sr
      16th of Jul, 2011

Sir,
    Iam Sriram Pakkala, the resident of Karnoor, which is in Nettanige Mudnoor village of Puttur Taluk, Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka.My problem is regarding the very Weak Signal from our Airtel tower.The tower that iam mentioning has been erected by GTL Ltd, around 4 years back.It was working fine ever since its installation till 4 months back as it had a good network coverage for around 3-4 km radius.But since last 3-4 months the signal has reduced vastly that even at a distance of 500mtrs from the tower we get not reachable replies from your side.This has affected a lot in day-to- day activities of the local residents who are dependent on this tower.There are approx. more than thousand users around this area who are entirely dependent on this tower.As this area is located in the border of Kerala state, due to roaming problems people here are unable to use any other network services.We have complained regarding this to all regional Airtel authorities of Puttur Taluk.But sad part is that no action has been taken regarding this issue. So I kindly request you to set right my problem as soon as possible as it is affecting our daily business very much.

Thanking You,
    Sriram Pakkala, (mobile:+919740766686, 08251-289202 )