AireSpring / Scam and cheating

Rather unusual situation, they are unable to furnish a good connection with Europe (Italy and France), and after 50 e-mails, being called on weekends at 7 am by their technical reps and kept on the phone for 1/2 hr to allow them to "fix the problem", after having had my parents called in the middle of the night "to check", they finally say "we are unable to perform", no ciontraectual obligations on my side, just plain inability to furnish a good connection on theirs.

A fun touch given by this Customer Service Supervisor, as incompetent in terms of reaching a viable result as he was in pompousness of expressions.

Va

Comments

An
  1st of Feb, 2013

I asked for a simple change to our 411 listing. I asked for it October 2012. Its Feburary of 2013 and it still isn't done. Keep getting the run around.

Je
  10th of May, 2013

This is the worst phone company I have ever dealt with!
We signed on with them last year and it has been nothing but one problem after another. All we get is ignored - or if they do respond to us, all we get is double talk. Connections are not good, and the phone service is down and experiences problems a lot. We have customers call in to our business and they either cannot get through or the call is garbled so bad they cannot understand anything we are saying and hang up.
One problem after another, it is ongoing - and they simply do not care one iota about fixing the problems or providing even just 'decent' customer service.
Do yourself a favor and run far, far away from these guys!