Aireloom Mattress / Warranty
We just bought a new mattress, and carted the 6 month old Aireloom to the back yard. The sagging was unbelievable after just 3 months and no warranty was found that applied after 30 days. Back aches were awful on this mattress.
Purchased this horrible bed from Sit and Sleep in February 2009 for $1, 800. We wish we had done some research into customer reviews (complaints) of these mattresses, but alas did not conduct any research and had never heard of Aireloom until that unfortunate day in February. Don't know if Sit and Sleep would have helped out with our complaints, seeing as we didn't give them a chance.
I weigh in at 170 lbs at 5'-11" tall, and when laying on my back sunk so low at the waistline that my stomach was almost level with the edge of the bed (which seems to have a different material than the rest of the bed). The first 4 inches or so from the mattress edge did provide an excellent ledge for side sleeping and an escape from the pit of pain and discomfort.
Our salesman told us this type of mattress is used in the White House. Hey it must be the best right? Suckers...
We're counting on our new Stearns and Foster, firm mattress, to be our savior from the last 6 months of torture. I'm going to cut the top off the Aireloom and use it as a bed for my dog.
More Aireloom Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- Aireloom Mattress - brand new sagging mattress 
- Aireloom Mattress - Collapsing mattress top 
- Aireloom Mattress - Makes our bodies ache 
- Aireloom - Defective mattress and false advertising
- Aireloom - Faulty Mattress 
- Aireloom.com / E.S. Kluft & Company - Mattress Sagging and has a Lump in the middle of mattress
- Aireloom - 2500 dollar mattress Aireloom
- Aireloom - Aireloom Cal King Mattress
- Aireloom - Quality of Product 
- Aireloom Mattress - Failure to honor warranty