AirBNB / fake information
Hello. I am a long time Airbnb user and I didn't had any serious issues with them, but my last experience was bad and I decided to share this information.
I am disappointed with Airbnb because they allow property owners to post fake information.
I booked a two nights stay in London and it was said in the description that there was a big bed, but instead of bed there was an old couch. Also microwave was supposed to be there but it wasn't. It was rather dirty and didn't look like someone even bothered to clean up the place before my arrival. I did not meet the owner, I received keys from a person which said he was owners friend and while owner was on a vacation he was helping with Airbnb. I am very disappointed. Airbnb should pay more attention to what owners post in their profile!
More AirBNB Complaints & Reviews
- AirBNB - airbnb - the online platform for cheating host 
- Airbnb.com - do not deal with this sleazy company 
- Airbnb.com - I was never aware that the site charges you a fee 
- AirBNB - a platform for cheaters
- Airbnb.com - bad website design 
- AirBNB - lack of refund
- AirBNB - unethical behaviour
- AirBNB - cancellation and refund
- Airbnb.com - I would not use airbnb again as my experience is that the pictures and reviews are not accurate, highly misleading
- [Resolved] AirBNB - rent