Airasia — behavioural issue
I am a passanger of flight No:1518. I was mentally harrased by one of ur employee for my existing Psoriasis disease.While collecting my bording pass i was asked if its a chicken pox i explained them patiently that its not that that even we confirmed with the in house doctor. Even after that i was continued harassed. One should know how much painful it is for the person who is already going through with loads of pain. Please convey the feedback to your Employee Sara that she should have basic etiquette and should know how to talk their guests.
This was a horrible experience and i would never choose any airasia flight in future.
Traveling from Goa to Hyderabad
More Airasia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight 
- Airasia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative