Air India — very bad service in the flight
My name is juhee bajaj. I had a flight on air india on 3rd of may from new delhi to chicago (O hare).
I had the worst experience on the flight ever. The food was really very bad. I was fortunate enough that I carried some food with me. Otherwise I would had starved. I was not provided with any baby food or any baby package which I was given in my other flights while travelling. I could not take any chance for my baby. So I did carried baby food for sure. Also to make baby food when I needed hot water, I called the airhostess by switching the switch on. But none of them turned up. Each time I had to go all the way carrying my baby along with me to get hot water.
Apart from all this the television and all was not working was obviously there for sure.
I will try not to travel in air india in future until I hear about its service getting improved.
Updated by Juhee · May 17, 2017
Try not travel with Air India, There are other very good flights like Cathay pacific, Emirates.
More Air India Complaints & Reviews
- Air India - lost baggage and incompetent service 
- Air India - compensation problem 
- Air India - stolen items from checked baggage 
- Air India - ltc - 80 fare
- Air India - no response from ecommerce department for refund 
- Air India - bad service provided and did not allow to travel even 40 minutes left of departure time
- Air India - compensation for delayed flight 
- Air India - Non refund of ticket charges for the leg of journey for which the flight was cancelled by air india
- Air India - refusal of in-flight service and rude behaviour by flight attendant
- Air India - flying returns : anand p prakash : membership # 132043265