Air India Express / Cancellation of flight
I had booked two return tickets - Mumbai - Kochi sector for the month of october 2008. However a few weeks later I received an email stating tickets were canceled and amount refunded due to 'flight being canceled cos of operational reasons'. On checking the airindiaexpress website & confirming with the call center, it now states that the flight is 'operational' and tickets are open to sale for Oct 2008. This has highly inconvenienced me as I had to spend double the amount and book tickets on another airline. Also, extremely rude & totally unprofessional service doted out by the call center employee and manager (Sushma Asawale & Rupali). Pls remember that the customer is what makes your business 'operational'.
More Air India Express Complaints & Reviews
- Air India Express - Irregular ticket prices 
- Air India Express - Very worst and bad service from air india express airlines 
- Air India Express - Rude behaviour 
- Air India Express - Poor performance 
- Air India Express - Baggage lost at air india express airlines checkin counter 
- Air India Express - No wheel chair service provided at Dubai Airport
- Air India Express - service and penalty fee
- Air India Express - very very poor service and customer support
- Air India Express - un-notified delay of 7 hours
- Air India Express - staff while boarding.