Air China / request a complaint for the cancellation of, ca1884 on june 10 2017

Belle Mead, NJ, United States

Dear Air China Officer,

I like to raise a complaint against the Air China for the cancelation of CA1884 on June 10, 2017.

First, I like to know what was the reason for the cancelation which made me a miserable trip via your company.

Second, I request a compensation to the cost which resulted from the cancelation which brought me to NYC JFK, instead of Newark International Airport in New Jersey.

On June 10, 2017, after I had waited two hours, I got a notice that CA1884 was canceled without any explanations. Then, your staff asked us to get my checked in luggage and asked us went to previous check in desk to make another reservation. When I got to the desk, the desk staff said, they were not doing a new reservation. Asked me get to another place to do the new reservation. At that time, with two big luggage, I was totally messed up by your company. One of airport staff (not your company staff) helped me switched to China Eastern and brought me to NYC JFK which is not my home state - NJ. At the middle of night of June 10, I need to find transportation from JFK to my home in New Jersey. This trip was so miserable. Not only caused my emotional upsetting, but also cost my extra to get to home. Therefore, I need a explanation and compensation.

My Invoice/Ticket Number: 999-[protected]

I can be contacted at [protected]

ZhiXiang Hu