Air Berlin / taxi bill
My name is Agnieszka Terlikowska-Brzósko. I was among people from the flight Luftverkehrs (AB) 8550 to Graz on 5.07.2015 Sunday evening that was cancelled. I was told to send you the taxi bill. I took the taxi only one way - to the hotel Berlin. It costed 20, 60 euro. Please find the photo in the attachement. On the next day a friend gave me a lift back to the airport. I had a problem to attache the file.
Thank you that we alive.
Best regards Agnieszka Terlikowska-Brzósko
My bank account : PL44150010121016600381840000
More Air Berlin Complaints & Reviews
- Air Berlin - customer service 
- Air Berlin - one way flight to bangkok 
- Air Berlin - cancellation of a flight/ delay of a journey 
- Air Berlin - flying dogs one way
- Air Berlin - overbooked flight charged
- Air Berlin - flight cancelled
- Airberlin - cancelling flights 2 days before departure due to bankruptcy with no refunds
- Air Berlin - air berlin stopped coming to boston mass. and never emailed me so when I went to the airport my flight was canceled and I had no idea 
- Air Berlin - unethical behaviour
- Air Berlin - refund request due to cancellation of our flight due to insolvency