Air Berlinair berlin stopped coming to boston mass. and never emailed me so when I went to the airport my flight was canceled and I had no idea

I have pictures of my flight information in this complaint. My flight was originally from Boston Massachusetts- Duesseldorf- Barcelona Spain. We booked our flights about 3 months earlier and it was cancelled by Air Berlin and I was never told anything. I was going with my girlfriend to Spain and we both had different flights, she had (Swiss airlines). She couldn't go to Spain alone so she stayed back and lost her flight cause she could not afford the trip alone. We also lost money on a hotel because we could not go cause my flight was CANCELED, NOT COOL. I would like my money back for my flight. I would also like the money back for my girlfriends flight and hotel as well. Please contact me as soon as possible and let me know what you will do for me. Going to the airport when we were leaving and getting told that Air Berlin stopped going to the Boston airport 3 weeks earlier. Nobody ever told me anything prior to me getting to the airport. Having a vacation booked and planned so many months earlier and having and having all taken away cause AIR BERLIN CANCELLED OUR FLIGHT WITHOUT TELLING US. It ruined everything for us and we lost a lot of money. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR ME ASAP!

Sa
Oct 21, 2017

Comments

• Ju
      Dec 06, 2017

Dont expect any reaction from them, they should be deleted a company