Air Asia / staff

Malaysia

Dear Sir /Madam,

I would like feedback about Air asia customer officer at trichy airport

I boarded 14MAY17 at 9.27pm inside document check counter but they said counter closed . I ask them how come still had 1 hour 3 mintues time left . they still check too many guys until 10.15 pm and saying that can not board anymore and i keep asking they are not properly reply me since 1 hour and they are not allowed me inside air asia office to explain . i keep asking what is the next step to book the air asia again they said can not and do not anything about this . I was very disappointed and i was approach malindo air service 10.45 pm to book the flight and will fly to singapore vis transits from malaysia easily without any delay . they were make for me from 10.45pm to 11.25 with in 40 minutes smoothly without any rushing . Since had same time next air asia flight around 11.40pm (i think air asia AK28) all your staff do not bothered about me .

Kindly refer attached documents for your easy reference . I would like refund the amount kindly go thro all the relevant documents as attached here and reply me please .

Se