Air Asia — - missed flight ak 5878 @ 7.55am
To whom it may concerned,
I & my husband has been frequent flyers on Air Asia flights both domestic & international and have never missed our flights before so this time, we were very upset & disappointed that we could missed our flight.
This morning we were 1.5 hour early with no baggage check in and was waiting at gate J1 according to the airport flight info on the screen but at 7.35am I heard through the pager that our flight boarding gate has changed to gate J18 so we quickly ran there but was told by the attendant that everyone has boarded and the door is closed but the plane was still there. How could the plane take off before the flight time which was 7.55am.
Nevertheless, we were forced to purchase another flight at 10am which was much more expensive.
Therefore, we would request for a refund
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - refund
- Airasia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- Airasia - missed my connecting flight 
- Airasia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative