Air Asia / charged twice for one fare
My wife and i recently booked on air asia only to discover when we received our latest amex card bill, we'd been charged twice for the same fare.
We phoned amex for advice and they said this is a common problem with air asia and predicted if we emailed them and asked for a refund, even if we provided evidence of a double charge, air asia would deny it by claiming they could quote only see one payment in their system.
We then emailed air asia and within the hour received a response, exactly as amex had predicted...No refund because they claimed we'd only paid once.
This is out and out blatant theft...!
We wonder how much extra money air asia makes each year via this rort.
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- AirAsia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - slow refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- AirAsia - refund
- AirAsia - denied boarding from kuala lumpur kul to tehran ika on april 19 - unethical behaviour of the crew!!! 
- AirAsia - missed my connecting flight 
- AirAsia - theft
- Air Asia - tardiness & uninformative