Air Asia / it's still a pain to call air asia

1 Malaysia Review updated:

I was searching for a Air Asia Customer care service numbers & I came across an article which has giving words to my feeling, it was" It's pain to call air asia". However there was a reply from Mr.Tony saying that in february 2009 this problem has been overcomed. But let me tell you today is 26th November 2010 & the situation is still the same or should I say it is worst.
I am trying to call air asia from last 5-6 days to get back my money which was deducted from account but no booking was done because the server got hang in between. Everday day I am calling at least 2-3 times to air asia customer service but all I get to hear is promotions & promotions of air asia but I cannot catch hold of any operator/representative of air asia. Further to my pain, I was calling at a premim line for which I have to pay RM 1.95 per minute but still I hang up for more than 20 minutes no answere only promotions & promotions. Mr.Tony please give me some relief by letting me know how to contact air asia to get back my money.

Now I am fedup I dont know whom to contact to get my money back. Further more I did register myself for the live help. However I didn't got the email/message from Air Asia confirming my registration so I cannot login. I have tried to register using all my email id's but I didn't got confirmation for any of this email. Further more I lost time in doing all this & so my ticket cost is increasing day by day as the flying date is approaching closer & closer.

Comments

• Je
      7th of Dec, 2010

I have the same problems I have trying contact Air Asia since the 10th November after a spinal injury which has prohibited any travel. The booking number provided is not recognised by their website for me to change travel dates, it is now 48hours till my scheduled flight date, I have not been able to make the changes and I am now at risk as just appearing to Air Asia as a no show on the day, how frustrated am I. I have called all the numbers in Asia, I have emailed and got a generated reply "we will be touch we care", have 4 of those so frustrating. With all the complaints that have been logged online there must be something that can be done to meet basic standards in this country to be able to run a business. I am sure going to find out

• Na
      7th of Dec, 2010

I totally agree I am trying to book my flight but their awfully website is generating errors over errors and I just can't go through the payment.
    I really need to book a flight and it's extremely urgent and they are one of the few companies that fly in the interest locations in Thailand.

Their hotlines are ALWAYS busy, I did not even to get in the queue yet as the voice just says something like, please we are receiving tons of calls try later... but it has been like that for the past 3 days.
    The live help chat is either offline or there's an enormous waiting line. I was like 230 and after 4 hours I got dropped out and I go back in in a higher number. Every time few hours pass you get disconnected so there's really no way to get ahead on the line.

I am just gonna try to book the flight with another company. I flew alot and this has to be the worst company I have ever encountered.
    0 stars out of 5 for their customers service.

Incredible piece of s#$!