Air Asia / it's still a pain to call air asia
I was searching for a Air Asia Customer care service numbers & I came across an article which has giving words to my feeling, it was" It's pain to call air asia". However there was a reply from Mr.Tony saying that in february 2009 this problem has been overcomed. But let me tell you today is 26th November 2010 & the situation is still the same or should I say it is worst.
I am trying to call air asia from last 5-6 days to get back my money which was deducted from account but no booking was done because the server got hang in between. Everday day I am calling at least 2-3 times to air asia customer service but all I get to hear is promotions & promotions of air asia but I cannot catch hold of any operator/representative of air asia. Further to my pain, I was calling at a premim line for which I have to pay RM 1.95 per minute but still I hang up for more than 20 minutes no answere only promotions & promotions. Mr.Tony please give me some relief by letting me know how to contact air asia to get back my money.
Now I am fedup I dont know whom to contact to get my money back. Further more I did register myself for the live help. However I didn't got the email/message from Air Asia confirming my registration so I cannot login. I have tried to register using all my email id's but I didn't got confirmation for any of this email. Further more I lost time in doing all this & so my ticket cost is increasing day by day as the flying date is approaching closer & closer.
More Air Asia Complaints & Reviews
- Airasia - it's a pain to call airasia 
- Air Asia - buying travel insurance - think again 
- Air Asia - poor customer service 
- Airasia Go Holiday Package - Slow Refund, bad customer service, low credibility 
- Air Asia - air asia go holiday package 
- Airasia - check in problem
- Airasia - refund on double booking
- Airasia - I am complaining about the service and claiming for losses
- Airasia - unauthorized charges for the seat (250rs)
- Airasia - booking related issue