Air Arabia / flight delay for 10 hrs (flight no g9440 - tvm-sharjah)
Dear Air Arabia Team,
This complaint is registered here to bring your kind attention on the subject also to understand about the compensation Air Arabia proposing for the delay of Air Arabia Flight No. G9440 (Trivandrum-Sharjah) on 26/12/2017.
Scheduled arrival of this flight at Sharjah Airport was 26th Dec'17, 7.40AM where as this flight landed at Sharjah around 5.30pm. As you are already aware due to adverse climatic conditions this flight was unable to land in Sharjah at Scheduled time, after spending almost 3Hrs in the sky it landed at Al-Ain Airport. Passengers including the undersigned had to wait for another 5 Hrs inside the flight and Al-Ain airport to finally return to Sharjah.
Your company was not able to arrange food for the passengers (only water was provided in small bottles). There were small children and sick people in the flight struggling to adjust with this difficult situation.
In addition to the above described struggling I lost my one day salary and many other job related difficulties.
I would like to know Air Arabia's compensation for the subject delay.
More Air Arabia Complaints & Reviews
- Air Link Cargo Agency, Al-khobar, Saudi Arabia - Parcel not received 
- Air Arabia - refused to check in 
- Air Arabia / Flight seat - Delayed flight
- Air Arabia Cochin office - negligence towards walk in customers of Air Arabia superior officers at Cochin office
- Air Arabia - airlines
- Air Arabia - baggage fees & delays 
- Air Arabia Flight Boarding Service - flight on board staff's poor service
- Air Arabia GSA Hargeisa, Somaliland - customer service, delays of system top up and turning valuable customers away
- Air Arabia - complaint against air hostess service
- Air Arabia - lies of lost luggage