Air Arabia / refused to check in

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

My pregnant (4 month) wife and son (Age-3) had scheduled to fly on 1/05/2010 by air arabia (Flight: g9491, dep: 22:25, sharjah-goa). Due to traffic we reached airport by 20:30, it took 30 min to clear the formality of baggage screening and after that another 15 min spent in plastic wrapping to the boxes (They have been forced to do it as an compulsory procedure) and again 15 min in check-in que.in overall it took 1:00 hr to complete the pre-check in procedure. When my wife reached to check in counter along with her 3 year old son it was just 21:26 (1 min late) and the check in staff refused to complete the check in procedure saying that she is late and time is over. When she requested she has been asked to produce the pregnancy confirmation report. Once she submitted the report they took 10 min to discuss with duty manager and finally said it is not possible to travel and if she still wants she can meet the duty manager at his office. At the same time another higher officer visited the check in counter as per his routine checkup, she was trying to explain her condition so that he can help her, it shocked her that the officer didn’t bother to listen her problem. (Her cell phone was on line with me all the time so that I can guide her) helplessly when finally she went to see the duty manager it is found that he was not in his office and other staff present in the cabin was unable to tell where he is. She was physically and mentally tired of these all, hence I took the pass and reached the check in counter. After lots of struggle finally I found the duty manager and explained him the situation and in return I got a surprising replay saying that it would have been possible if reached to him half an hour before???

Finally I came out with my family, helplessly. I did hand over my family room and shifted back to bachelor accommodation on 30/04/2010. Hence I suffered a lot to accommodate my family until 04/05/2010 (Next available fight within my budget)

My questions:
1. If they want to close the check in counter 1 hr before why don’t they stop screening the baggage’s at least 1:30 hrs before
2. Who is responsible for slow process at check in counter, time loss at un-necessary plastic wrapping que and waiting in huge que for check in
3. Is there any special consideration for pregnant women? If yes, why it is not happening on producing of medical report. If there is no special consideration,, why one should be asked to produce doctors report for pregnancy confirmation.
4. Why a pregnant woman should suffer to find the duty manger whose duty is not in his cabin. If he has to visit all the check in counters. Why he can’t reach the place where problem arrives for the customer. Is his duty only solving the problems of his staff? Not customers? Are we that inhuman?
5. Are we paying huge amount to airway ticket to suffer mentally and physically?
6. Who will pay for my financial, physical and mental loss
7. Should I recommend somebody to travel from air arabia???

Contact:
Javid a khan [protected]) ([email protected]) - uae
Fahima j khan (0091-[protected], 0091-[protected]) - india

Comments

• Es
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Air Arabia - My baggages are lost
    Sharjah
    United Arab Emirates

I didn't get my baggage at borg al Arab airport, It is lost

No one helped me to find out a solution
    Iam waiting in the airport for more than 2 hourse, I cannot find my baggages
    It is still in Sharjah
    It is lost

• Ai
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Air Arabia - Waitage in lines
    Saudi Arabia

Large number of people had to wait in lines for the flight g9 426 from kochi to sharjah...great regrets

• Ab

21st of Aug, 2018
    Air Arabia - Regarding refund of ticket amount due to problems in Georgia
    Coimbatore
    India

We booked ticket to Tbilisi Georgia from Coimbatore on feb 11 . Due to problems in Tbilisi they don't allow us to board the flight . They told they will refund the money within 15 days . Still we don't get any response .

• Pa
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Air Arabia - Meal not given
    India

My PNR number is 91957860.
    I booked my meal in a flight of 27/01/18 of cost INR 386 .
    But the staff in the flight didn't gave me meal by saying that I didn't booked it but you can check online.

• Mu
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Air Arabia - Customer service agent mr zaki
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

The customer service agent name mr zaki Was very much in hurry in modifying with out listening to costomer and modify immediately 3 times as per me he is not eligible to the post of customer service for which i have to suffer the lose of dhs 100 pls if possible kindly call my on my mobile num 00971557864317 so i explain the whole scenerio

• Kh
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Air Arabia - delay

delay more than 6 hours
    the appointment 6:25
    first delay at 8:40
    second 12:50
    from Sohag( egypt) to Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
    23-08-2018
    flight number EF- 201

• Sh
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Air Arabia - Ticket refund
    Sharjah

Dear sir,

I booked an air Arabia ticket from Clear trip website and I canceled that ticket within 48 and I didn’t get the refund amount.now two weeks over

Regards
    Muhammed
    0521970059

• Av
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Air Arabia - Not receiving my luggage (G9 539)

I took flight (G9539)from Sharjah to Kathmandu on 7 sep 2018 and I arrived in Kathmandu however I didn't receive my luggage due to this I have to cancel my local flight and I m not able to do my bank work.
    It's very pathetic service I got from this airlines and no one take responsibility of this, all service person gave very cold reply upon this .

• As
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Air Arabia - payment not received
    Saudi Arabia

I have booked my ticket ( ticket PNR NO : 95139250) From Qassim to TVH On 9th august, 2018 in air Arabia website. But up to now amount not refund. also i dont have login account in air arbia website. and I need my money back into my bank.

• Re
      3rd of Oct, 2018
    Air Arabia - Cabin crew
    Bangalore
    India

Cabin crew not help to the passenger.

• Mo
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Air Arabia - Rude cabin crew
    Uae

Dear on flight 338 on the date 18/06/2017 one of the stewards his name Ahmad Tamry I guess he was Jordanian I was asked him for coffee he start shouting he told me in rude way to keep quiet and then I told him I want to speak to his manager he told me Isam the manager I am hurt by his bad behavior I will not consider air arabia

• Ab
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Air Arabia - My name is Abin

very cheep service in air arabia they doing cheeting services Dear customer don't take this company ticket .Beacuse my wife got very cheep Behaving this company staff

ABIN KS
    0507521916

• Se
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Air Arabia - Food
    sharjah
    airarabia.com

-I was traveling from Sharjah to Istanbul, there was stone in my meal and my teeth broke, the flight supervisor had made a complain and and told me that they would call me back .
    -report ref no 96132934