AIM Callout / Fradulent AIM Callout Charge
Received fraudelent charge on my credit card of $10 for AIM Callout Service. I called AOL and they admitted it was fraudulent charge but won't refund until I fill out there "affidavite." They didn't need anything in writing to charge me. I called my credit card company, now my account is on hold until I get new cards with new numbers. I am writing a letter to AOL President Ron Grant at 22000 AOL Way Dulles Va. 20166. I suggest everyone send him a letter. They know it happens they need to do more, before the fact.
More AIM Callout Complaints & Reviews
- TWX*AOL Service - Unauthorized debit withdrawals! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Wrong billing! 
- TWX*AOL Service - Fraudulently debiting bank account 
- TWX*AOL Service - ? what is it 
- TWX AOL Service - Did not agree to these charges on my acc.! 
- AOL - email 
- AOL - email security temporarily blocked, not able to change password
- AOL - billing for services 
- AOL - aol reporting negative articles constantly about our president trump!
- AOL - aol gold