AIG Travel Guard / Scam and fraud!
My mother booked a trip with friends to Nauvoo with a well know travel agency in UT. The Travel agent suggested she purchase AIG travel guard ins. for $250.00 just in case she wasn't able to go due to some medical conditions she has had. Prior to any airline tickets being issued she became ill and I immediately canceled the trip. After MONTHS of faxing, phone calls and their requesting medical records (that they claim they have every right to) AIG has still denied the claim.
I am disgusted with their red tape and feel they are taking advantage of my elderly mother. DON'T BUY AIG TRAVEL GUARD INS. you will be out the cost of the trip anyway but you'll save $250.00.
More AIG Travel Guard Complaints & Reviews
- AIG Travel Guard - Fraud 
- AIG Sun America - Annuity refund stall 
- AIG American Home Assurance Company - Scam and fraud! 
- Aig Promotions - entire company 
- AIG Travel Guard insurance - A waste of money 
- AIG Life insurance - refused to my request for a cash surrender of my term life starting in 2007.
- AIG Trust Financial Services - The company wanted to get money from me for some fake prize
- AIG Sun America - AIG Continues to rip customers off.
- AIG SunAmerica - Only bad thoughts about them now..
- AIG Insurance Company - Agent gone wrong