AHMSI / Mortage injustice

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:

American Home Mortage Service . Inc Complaints - How can they sleep at night...Together we can stop them
Review all American Home Mortage Service . Inc complaints
American Home Mortage Service . Inc
Posted: 2009-05-05 by rkorver

How can they sleep at night...Together we can stop them

Complaint Rating:
Company information:
American Home Mortage Servicing Inc,
Orlando, Florida

I am so very sad to see all of you with the same problems. We are hard working Americans just trying to make it all work. Friends... it is time to stop this company from this unethical behavior. It is a differant time, it is a time of change. Together...we can bring this dishonest corporation to a halt. STOP AHMSI. Please email me your story and contact info. It is time to band together and initiate a class action suit.
redekorver@yahoo.com.

Together..we can
Regards
R deKorver

Rk

Comments

• So
      12th of May, 2009

This company is the biggest nightmare anyone could ever have. I called them to discuss a home modification on my account due to job loss. So I call and suffer through the 50 questions to identify my information on my account and I get a non english speaking person who clearly does not know what I want to do or who I should speak too. I get to a point where he transfers me to the Loss Mitigation Dept only to be hung up on after 2 seconds. Figured I would call back and just ask for the Loss Mitigation Dept. but I had to go through the same ole crap I spent the first 30 minutes doing. And because I'm not behind on my payments yet, they don't want to do anything for me. I Dont Qualify because I'm not late. Even Obama says to contact your lender if you think your going to be late. This is BS. This company is from Hell!

• Tr
      12th of Aug, 2009

AMHSI foreclosed on my home on 7/30/09 after waiting for a loan modification that was allegedly transferred from Citiresidential, originally from Ameriquest. I provided every document they requested, but they stole my home and sold it for 1/3 the appraised value. Why hasn't anyone started a class action lawsuit?

Pissed off in Kansas City