premier legal advocates Complaints & Reviews

premier legal advocatesI feel like such a fool

I signed a contract with this company in good faith. They claimed they could help me with a loan modification. I paid them $3000.00 for a loan modification and they contacted my bank one time.

Since then, I can not contact them. I asked to cancel the contract because of my dissatisfaction, of course they said I would receive a check in the mail on Aug 2, or sometime around then.. I'm so sorry I ever dealt with this company.

All they did was take my money and now I'm out $3000.00 and my mortgage is more behind because I was paying Advocates when I should have been paying my mortgage, and they lied and said once I'm under contract, I will not go into foreclosure. What a joke..I bet they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Can we all get together and file a law suit against this company? I fdeel like such a fool..
Or do something?

amyloohoo Oct 24, 2011

they ripped me off too ... I'm gathering all paperwork, etc. and sending it to the state's attorney general ... then to the attorney general of CA ... I want my money back!

premier legal advocates — end of 2009 beginning 2010 paid $1750 to do a home loan modification and recieved no service or completion of modification

I paid them $1750 to do a home loan modification with my mortgage company, Wachovia. I had completed all...

premier legal advocatesLoan Modification Scams

Don't trust these guys! They are very convincing and will insist you prepay before they will begin working on your case. It seems they are legit because they were communicating with my bank for several months, but then just vanished. No phone calls, voicemail or email. The phones just ring and the website is also shut down. If anyone has any information or a class action suit, please let me know.

[protected]@yahoo.com

derrick shaw Sep 20, 2010

Have a legal service that can help, when you fill you've been treated unfairly, learn your rights. contact www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/derrickeshaw

premier legal advocatesModification Scam

Ditto to all your stories. Looks like we are all a victim of fraud. They took $3, 000.00 and did nothing to help with a Bank of America Loan Modification. By the sounds of it he took many of you too. I would love to see him do down.

Janice53 Sep 20, 2010

This company took $1, 750.00 for a loan modification. They contacted Bank of America and sent the paperwork to them. We had a guarantee that if a settlement could not be reached they would refund the money. Now they have disappeared. I have filed a claim with our state's Attorney General for investigation. Did some research on my own and one of the employees I dealt with is on Facebook. Just want the CEO of Premier arrested and our money back.

• Ly
    lynn clubb Sep 22, 2010

they did the same thing to me. i thought these people were suppose to help us not take are money.

• Ly
    lynn clubb Sep 22, 2010

i want what they promised my loan mod. a low rate or cut the payments in half .

LMx Oct 07, 2010

premier legal advocatesScam

This company has taken my 3000.00 and will not respond to emails. You cant get a hold of them by phone. I want my money back and my identity back that they stole from me.

Joe645 Aug 10, 2010

I see that I am not alone with losing my money with this company. I have done some research only to find they have picked up and left their offices in the dead of night. All their communication devices are inoperative. If you are one of the thousands that Brian Pacal has scammed left you homeless or in trouble with your home, you need to take action, file complaints with the State of California and the state you live in. Your money is gone. Your Home Modification Loan is non-existent if it even was. This man need to be found and prosecuted or something worse. He has injured thousands and will resurface somewhere again doing the same thing over and over if he is not stopped. Keep the vigilance up and report any finding beck here to help others. Thanks.

• Ar
    arizona grandma Aug 11, 2010

Third loan modification company of Brian Pascal, and he has done it again. I, my daughter and best friend had already figured out that the company was a scam and wasn't doing anything on our loan modifications, except to post bogus status on the Captaloans website. We had requested our money back, $6700 total, but not soon enough evidently. Their website is gone, phones unanswered and according to the other complaints on this site, their place of business shutdown. As a result, my daughter and my four grandchilren (ages 10 mos. to 16 yrs) are in foreclosure. This guy should be found and prosecuted!

There is a great deal of information on other websites on this guy, Brian Pascal, and his two previous companies, Home Resolutions Corporation, and Bank Modification Experts, all of which had short lives within an approximately 1 1/2 to 2 year timeframe. All in California. How was this guy allowed to do this to all of us under 3 differenct company names?

I have a thorough log of my contacts with this company, as does my daughter. I would be very interested in pursuing legal action against this guy. State of Oregon sued Premier and won ... while they were still in business, good precident. Daughter lives in Washington State, and up front loan modifications are illegal in Washington. The State is looking into it.

Joe645 Aug 11, 2010

There are websites which will locate people and I have seen Brian Pascal's name come up a few times, as so all of the "negotiators" assigned to each case. These sites charge a fee but if everyone looks up one name or another, we may be able to subpoena enough of them in a class action suit to testify against Brian Pascal. Keep this site as a posting place for any findings that we can use to get this A-Hole.

• So
    Sonny Sandel Aug 18, 2010

I have been victim of the same situation and would love to participate in a lawsuit.

JSW6724 Aug 24, 2010

To all posting here...I'm working with a large group of people to develop information for a class-action lawsuit against Premier Legal Advocates and the owner. Please contact me at [email protected] to be added to the list and get additional information. Thanks.

• Lp
    L Peters Aug 27, 2010

this so called remodification program of Premier Legal Advocates (Brian Pascal) is a scam, the feds should be after this guy PROMPTLY and JAIL him for life..the web site said zero complaints thats b.s. .. if we all don't get refunded we should beable to sue the united states government for letting a BUM like this to continue to operate ..I ask why the HELL isn't OUR GOVERNMENT standing up for us ? and hasn't JAILED THIS CRIMINAL YET ? Leland Peters .. North Adams Mass.

• Di
    Diretta Apr 20, 2011

I would like to know if there has been a class action law suite started against Premier Legal Advocates and if so who is the contact person.

LMx Apr 27, 2011

Don't give up hope. If you're having difficulty to get your money back get your lawyer to see that the owner of this business wasn't licensed to do this type of business. Someone fromMaryland got him.

• Ra
    Rachelle125 Jun 08, 2015

I live in Maryland what should I do to get my money back? He has stolen my money and i lost my home in 2011. I tried contacting the State's Attorney Office and still haven't heard back from them. Thanks for any help you can provide.

premier legal advocatesNo Results

Or do something? Please contact me at [protected]@verizon.net if you're interested in pursuing justice.

Debbieg0716 Sep 17, 2010

We paid $1, 750.00 in March 2017 for a loan modification. Our last contact with them was July 27th where they said that a negotiator was being assigned. Since then I have not been able to get them on the phone, I just get a busy signal. Last night I had default papers served to us by the bank. I looked online and my fears were confirmed reading all these complaints and their website is down. I called our bank and it looks like they did at least receive all the documentation from Premier that I had sent several times over the month. They need my bank statements and have a processor assigned to me and supposedly this will stall the notice of sale and hopefully we can still modify and keep our home.
    I really thought these guys were legit.. Anyone have any ideas how to sue them and recoup our money?

Janice53 Sep 20, 2010

I contacted my state Attorney General and filed a complaint.

• Bj
    bj jackson Oct 06, 2010

My name is Bacchus Jackson and i have the same problem, if you find any class action suites please email me ([email protected])

premier legal advocatesHome Loan Mod Scam

Everyone should file a complaint with the California Attorney Generals Office and your own states Attorney Generals Office. They have the power and resources to track down Brian Pascal, freeze his assets and hopefully arrest him.

LMx Oct 07, 2010

premier legal advocatesSCAMMING-NON-REFUND OF GUARANTEE

I paid this company $999.00 to modify my loan. I received a GUARANTEE of money back if this company did not perform. THEY DID NOT! They outsourced all their calls, were negligent in communication skills. The employees I SPOKE WITH were named Dawn Underwood, Austin Greene, Ryan Peske, unless of course these names were all as phony as the company. Also a man named RICK, an Emma and a FLO. I NOW cannot get thru to this company via email, fax or phones. This company is NOT LISTED in databases of 411 or 555-1212 for information. I understand the owner of this company is BRIAN PASCAL and we all need to get together and MAKE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT on this man/company for ALL MONIES DUE & OWING US! Feel free to contact me at [protected]@aol.com! I AM FURIOUS! WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED at a very delicate time. We are all SUFFERING!

Chighland Aug 24, 2010

I'll be in touch with both email contacts above. I was in the middle of requesting a refund for the same reasons and have not been able to contact the company for the past month!! I'm out almost $3, 000!! My contact: [email protected]
    please label subject premier legal advocates when trying to contact me so I can find your email out of all the junk mail I receive. Thank you!!

denatrvs Dec 28, 2010

WE ALL need to band together & start sending individual complaints to each & EVERY atty general in each of state of where everyone has been scammed. I just spoke t atty general office of PA who informed me that they are still working on this & need more complaints. I am at the mercy of each & everyone of you to work together & send your letters. My husband is suffering stage 4 throat cancer, I just completed a bankruptcy, withdrew every dollar possible from retirement accounts, annuity accts, etc. & my husband needs another surgery & I can't even pay the medical insurance at this point. Please send all your complaints to Office of Aty General of PA/Bureau of consumer protection/21 south 12th str/2nd floor/philadelphia, pa 19102 (215)560-2414. And everyone please post address of your atty general so that IN NUMBERS we can fight this, stand together & strong & get this son of a ### & everyone of his false employees to be prosecuted & forced to pay back every dollar PLUS pain & suffering we have endured for their heartless, ignorant, illegal & disgusting actions! Lets go group! There is mail fraud involved & abuse of elderly on this scam Brian Pascal concocted! Lets go group! We are a TEAM & WE WILL STAND TOGETHER & start gettin these letters to each & every atty general of each & everystate! I am depending on us to go forward! Lets get action!!!

premier legal advocatesTHIS IS A SCAM!

I am a collector at a bank, and have just foreclosed on a home because the customer trusted this company. They paid this company all the money they had, and they promised in turn to modify their loan. The customers were told to route all calls and correspondence from our bank to them. We tried contacted the company for 5 months, and only got busy signals and automated voice systems. They never once called us. by the time the customer actually was convinced this was a scam, they were too broke and too far delinquent to get back on track. These poor people lost their home of 17 years because of this company. Please don't be fooled! THIS IS A SCAM!

• Co
    concernedcollector Aug 09, 2010

Also beware! Companies like this will pose as "satisified customers" online to make themselves look and sound legitimate. Don't believe their lies, YOUR HOME DEPENDS ON IT! Not to mention your credit score!

Kathrynne Vetter Aug 11, 2010

We were working with and we paid 998.00 to have then modification on our house. Our was foreclosed on in june now we can not get a hold of them. I would to know how i can get my money that all the money we and now we are living with my mom and dada because we did not that money to get a place stay. please he lp

Kathrynne Vetter Aug 11, 2010

I try to work as much as i could. I really think that something should be done about this. we all work so hard the money we get. I have try to call the 3 months trying to get my money back but there no answer. Can some one please tell what we can do about this.

• Mx
    MXB Aug 11, 2010

THIS IS A SCAM-I FILED A COMPLAINT AND NOW TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET A HOLD TO THESE FOLKS IS UNBELIEVABLE. I TOO WOULD LIKE A REFUND.

Kathrynne Vetter Aug 11, 2010

I have files a complaint with BBB and tennesee consumer affairs deptment about this. i will keep you inform about what we need to do about this.

premier legal advocatesNon-performance

Paid $2750 for loan modification services. After several months of follow-up with this company, had no resolution with lender which resulted in modification. Now, company appears to be gone. Phone number is busy all the time and website is down. I have detailed contact information on owner Brian Pascal. Is anyone else experiencing problems with this company, and would you be interested in being a party to a class-action lawsuit to get $ back. Please reply to [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks.

• Sb
    SBRANT2003 Sep 08, 2010

Good morning, my name is Sharon Brant and I am a PLA victim. I paid all monies up front; they continually told me they were working on my home modification from January 2010 to June 2010. I have every e-mail, fax, CAPLOAN notes, and correspondence sent via postal services; PLA did not work on my case nor have I received a refund. I have proof of fraudulent misrepresentation; I have proof that PLA representative forged a couple documents and outright lied on my expense statement. When I found out what they were doing and exposed their fraud PLA then tried to act as a representative on my behalf even after I sent out official noticed to them they had no authorization to do so. It took three weeks for me to get all my information protected by my lender. After that I stopped all communication with PLA. Now that my home situation has been settled, I have started to pursue criminal action against PLA and PLA representatives. IF THERE IS A CLASS ACTION CASE, LET ME KNOW ASAP otherwise please send me your e-mail and lets get one going.

[email protected]

Sincerely,

Sharon Brant

• Ga
    Gail Barbato Oct 26, 2010

They have taken $1750 from us and we reported this company to our Attorney General in MA. They received correspondence
    that Premier Legal Advocates moved to 5776-D Lindero Canyon Road Unit 409 West Lake Village, CA 91362 Their new phone number is 323-238-4617. Does anyone live near this town and can go this address? We want our money back.

Gail
    [email protected]

premier legal advocatesNO ANSWER PHONE NO RESULT

MY WIFE AND I SIGNED A CONTRACT WITH THEM BACK ON FEB 12, 2010 TO MODIFY MY MORTGAGE AND TO DATE NO RESULTS BEEN TRYING TO REACH THEM FOR THE PAST WEEK AND THE PHONE NUMBER IS BUSY. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL THE FAX # AND SAME NO ANSWER . I WOULD EITHER LIKE MY RESULTS OR MY MONEY REFUNDED

• Na
    nayem Aug 05, 2010

premier legal advocates is not answering the phones.I'm very worried now, calling for the past 2 days.i sign a contract with them for a loan modification since November 2009 n nothing happen yet.

• Ji
    jimmer42 Aug 06, 2010

premire legal advocates are a rip off place. suppost to do a mortgage remod for me been months now ask for a refund sent me a refund form still no money from them cant get thru to their phone number oe e mail e mails came back to me. filed complaints with the FTC BBB ANS ATTN. GENEAL IN CA. AND PA. BELIVE THEY SKIPED OUT FOR THEY WAS ARRESTED. LUCK WITH THEM I DIDNT HAVE ANY

• Ll
    LL 59 Aug 09, 2010

We hired them in Feb also turns out a law was passed in Oct of 09 making it illegal to collect full amount of loan modifications, In may they said in order to finish proses they needed the rest of the money this is also the same time they hit the F list with the BBB, I like all of you checked them out they looked good.
    The Agoura police dept said file a report with you local dept and it will be sent to them I am also talking with bank about fraud so we can get our money back and bank will go after them.

• Ar
    AR29 Aug 12, 2010

We started with Premier Legal in Feb 2010. It seemed like everytime I called there was excuses and delays. Being suckered in, I believed them at the time. A friend of mine and I have been trying to get in touch with them for over 2 weeks and the lines is always busy. I just want my money back, but doubt that will happen. I have closed the checking account that they have my VOIDED check from. My bank was going to go after them for fraud, but can't because I volunteered the info & they didn't steel it. Why are there business like this out there? The government should have severly tight regulations on this kind of stuff!

• Yf
    Y.F.51 Aug 16, 2010

My wife and i signed a contract with them in March, 2010.to modify our loan.
    Thay did not do anything for us, just got our money( $2750.00 ).
    Now no way to rich tham.The phone"s are disconected and the fax line is not working .
    We want our money back, as they promice.
    Yakov, Faina
    Redmond, WA

• Jn
    jnagreer Aug 17, 2010

Good luck guys! I've been dealing with these Krooks since July of 2009. My husband and I paid them 2, 750.00 and nothing has happened. They are nowhere to be found. I know the Attorney General is investigating them now and will hopefully find them soon.

AMANDA MOWERY Aug 25, 2010

MY HUSBAND AND I PAID PREMIRE LEGAL ADVOCATES $ 1, 200 BACK IN DECEMBER 2009 AND I HAVE CONTACTED THE COMPANY AND GOT NOTHING BUT EXCUSES. BUT THEN THE LAST FEW MONTHS I'VE BEEN CALLING AND THE PHONE WOULD JUST RING AND RING. THEN IT WAS ALWAYS BUSY AND NOW ALL NUMBERS HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED MY HOME IS IN FORECLOSER BUT NO SALES DATE YET. I CANT BELIEVE I GOT SCAMED LIKE THAT! THEY WERE SO CONVINCING ! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT WE ALL SHOULD DO? IF SO PLEASE HELP US! THANKS!

• Ta
    TakenAgain5000 Sep 13, 2010

Well Im reading all the comments and "ditto". They sure looked good when I pulled them up on the BBB website and researched their history. They were very convincing frauds!! Now, they have taken everyone's money and will lay low and come up with another scam to take advantage of people in tough situations. Does anyone know if we can do a class action suit? Any attorneys out there that can help??

amanda sho Sep 22, 2010

this company is a rippppp off. They took my money and won't answer there phones. does anybody know what the heck is going on or how i could get my money back? HELPPP PLEASE.

premier legal advocates — trust

Im am wondering if anyone has used this company with any success or are they scam artists too. Have any of...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices