AHMSI Complaints & Reviews

AHMSIthreath

Last Friday called AHMSI and got Mrs.Potter and told me that not to call anymore that she told me to call every 2 weeks like I did
She told forget it and she will forecloues right now and to not bother them anymore. They can not even help us i asked her what is our bank that holds the loan and she could give that information out. It So I found Wells Fargo line I put Wells Fargo in the computer and came AHMSI So she lied to me I want to do something because this is a threath to

• Em
      emiller12 Jun 30, 2012

Please contact your local state atty general's office as well as the Consumer Financial Protection Agency. Put all of your complaints in writing and send by certified mail to Homeward Residential, but please use spell check!

Angry in Colorado23 Jul 02, 2012

I had the same problem. I wrote my State Attorney General. I wrote the United States Attorney General. I wrote Washington, D.C. I finally had to file bankruptcy just to stop the foreclosure process in case my HAMP loan did not go thru. If you contact big enough guns they have to listen. Now that the bankruptcy is over, it takes me 4 phone calls each month and a fight with their phone people to get my payment made. Today, their phones are diverted to hang up on your phone calls. I am going to send a letter to every congressman in every state they do business in. They rip you off, screw you over and then take your house. They need to be out of business. Angry in Colorado

• Em
      emiller12 Jul 14, 2012

This company has a pattern of predatory lending and bad debt collection practices. Written complaints need to go directly to the company: Ask for a qualified written request" per RESPA regulations. Also, document, document, document. I recommend google voice as that service automatically gives you a written copy of all the voice messages that they leave. Get a smart phone, so if you do talk to them, you can record the phone call, but just make sure you tell them you are recording the call. In addition, to your local Atty General's office, please contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the FTC Federal Trade Commission who can deal with the debt collection practices. Enough is enough! If all 50 states complain to the Dept of Justice, I don't know how much longer they can practice these predatory lending practices.

AHMSIAHMSI Breach of Contract

Contact Eckley & Associates for possible Legal law suit if you reside in AZ. (You might even if you are not in AZ too.) Call to see if you can participate.
    3602 E. Campbell Ave
    Phoenix Az
    [protected]
    Michael Raine

I have been modifying my loan with ahmsi since October 2008!. I have a signed contract and they are still trying to forclose on my house;. They have tried to make me start over 3-4 times now|. do not do it if you have a contract with out getting with a lawyer first/. It is a legal document if it is signed by them".

Also report any issues with the Attorney general of your state, federal trade commision, and the bbb.

• Ca
        cauley11 Jun 22, 2009

My mortgage loan was sold from Ameriquest, to Citi and then to AHMSI.. AHMSI hasn't reported any of my payments even though I'm never late and they are putting it in to a suspense acct. Charge me an additional daily interest of $33.22 how is this legal and nobody can do anything about it. My mortgage is not going down, its being added too. This is ridiculious

• Lo
        lola e conran 1 Aug 17, 2009

nothing but a bunch of thieves caught up on payments paied any late fee and these embezzellers say i owe over $500 in late feeswhich is bullcrap lets get the banking commission involved

Solanged Aug 25, 2009

It is not,
        They are just "banking" on people not knowing how to fight back
        You can: It is called a Class Action Lawsuit.

Solanged Sep 11, 2009

SECOND POST ON CLASS ACTION FILING

Thank you for your responses.

The complaint is being drafted and the Class Action will soon be under way.

Anyone who has been harmed by this collection agency masquerading as a lender and wants to see justice done is encourage to come forward and present their case.

[protected]@yahoo.com

Anna123412 Sep 11, 2009

My payment was 584.oo a month then 2600 a mo and now 1200 a month of which maybe 300 goes to the principle the rest to all their "fees" AND they changed my due date which was on Aug 20th to Sept 1st, received letter Aug 25th, and all of a sudden I am past due, I just made my pymt I don't have access to money in ten days I'm on budget!! I have already let the Texas Attorney General know about it since I know that is something they can not do. They also call my cell phone and hang up even if I answer and then immediatly call my home phone and do the same and they do this no less than 4 times a day to both.

• Ar
        ariom1 Jan 13, 2010

They are trying to do the same to me! I send my payment in plenty of time -- twice they returned my payment to my credit union saying they suddenly can no longer process electronic payments from my bank -- and it just so happens that they started having problems after I asked to modify my loan. Now suddenly I'm a late payer? It's all just so they can collect late fees. Then I started sending paper checks. Half the time they claim they don't get those on time either ... 10 days should be enough time to cash a paper check sent through the post office. They're blaming it on the post office or on me. Then why have I never had these problems with other mortgage loan servicers?? I did not choose these people!!! They took over my loan. They are beyond incompetent. Beyond.

• Wr
        wRIGHTS-FAMILY Feb 22, 2010

Our lawyer is in deposition for the next two weeks. The IT person is working with the web designer to allow information from visitors to the site to be added in certain areas. Sorry it is tking longer than expected. We will keep you posted.

Thanks,
        Kevin & Tracy

AHMSILoan Modification(Or lack thereof)

We have been trying to work something with AHMSI for over a year now but seem to get denied every time but before we even know we are denied I get a new modification packet in the mail?! We have filled out this Hamp packet several times and have gotten as many reasons for denial. I feel like they are not really interested in doing modifications. Has anyone actually received a loan mod from AHMSI and been successful in the trial payments and getting your load permanently modified? We have a lot of money tied up in our house and do not owe more then its worth by any means. It seems it should be easy to allow a loan mod for us to keep our home of 18 years. I feel scammed and like there really isn't going to be modification they just want to dump all the properties and cash out.

• Is
          ISABEL MAPLES Nov 26, 2011

I FEEL THE SAME WAY..YOUR NOT ALONE.

AHMSIthey dont do ### but talk ###

ahmsi is full of ### and all they do is call you a 100 times a day so you feel bad !!! they dont give a crap how they make you feel as long as they tell you they dont care and there not going to help after they have mailed out papers to us about 30 40 50 times back and forth thats 30, 000 dollars they have made off of us so that should make up for something ??? no they keep making money and we dont get anything just a big kick out on the streets ! with are family and animals ! what and where do we go now ? help someone before its to late !!! thanks kim

AHMSIRefused payment

Texas AG Greg Abbott filed a permanent injunction on AHMSI last year! Go to the TX AG's page and you can print out a copy! Ive been fighting them in Bryan after they refused to accept payment back on November of '09 and then filed for foreclosure. The judge here has been very fair with me and while I still haven't been able to make a payment, I am still in my home. They'll get it over my cold dead body! They are not a mortgage company but Deutsche Bank, who bought the loan a few months ago sent a lawyer to court ordered mediation and then stood in front of the judge and lied to him that AHMSI has the power to modify the loan. Same thing happened with me. I have sent 9 out of 12 identical packets to them then they said they needed more info. They sent the same *** packet every time though. I hope this helps some of you as it has me! My advice...go to every court date and tell the judge what they did. I have and so far it is working. I found this AG injunction Monday which accuses them of everything they did to us n more! God bless US All! Obama...go to ***! Your changes have only made things worse!

AHMSI13 months of inaction

AHMSI is the 4th in a long list of servicer groups who really don't give a damn about the note holder. It started with Ameriquest Mortgage and their promise to give us a free refinance in 2 years if we made all our payments on time and the ARM changed to a fixed rate around 4 percent. This was called their credit builder program. The document had a 3 year pre-pay penalty which now makes the offer fraud. Ameriquest Mortgage then went out of residential mortgage business and sold their interests to AMC the AMC LLC then they sold their interests to Citi Residential Lending which is another group of financial ### then on to Citi Group and then quickly over to AHMSI which is (and I couldn't believe it could get worse) the worst of the worst. They have you call Pune India and give your information over and over again, they ask for documents over and over again until it becomes overwhelming. They ruin your family life, rob the goodness from family life and take the joy out of living once you really know what evil is. The lies they tell are beyond understanding. They lead you on with the hope that someone is on the other end that can be reasoned with and you find out there really is no one there that gives a damn nor every will give a damn about you, your family or your situation. You have irritated the TRUST whoever that is and they won't tell you who owns your debt nor will they ever listen to you personally about your problem. We have been fighting 5 servicer groups since 2007 and it is wearing us down. You take a mortgage out in this country, you are lied to at the closing, Ameriquest Mortgage is fined for predatory lending violations but your mortgage and responsibilities to it are still legally actionable documents. The system in this country has gone to HELL and the Senate Bill in Hawaii # 651 is our only way to fight back. Help support this bill in every state in the union to force servicer groups from treating Americans like dirt. Someday it could be your family or your children's family facing these rats so act now and push for SB 651 from Hawaii to be a part of your legislation now. If you’re from Arizona I wish you well with Senator's like Reagan and House Rep Seel who think that the deal they received was good enough to sell the good people of Arizona down the river. I hope their home falls down around their cheating heads.

AHMSIFraud - horrible service

My husband and I had identical problems stemming for 2 years. WE SUED AHMSI AND WON... First you need to lodge a complaint in DETAIL to your state attorney general, this will force ahmsi to answer the government in writing... it is very detailed. ahmsi doesn't want to answer these lengthy questions. Next.. hire a consumer advocate attorney, they will be the only ones that can help you. ( trust me three lawyers threw their hands up in disgust that this company is so arrogant.) Lodge complaints to every federal, state and local agency which pertains to mortgage fraud ( including the FBI ). Michigan just ruled on fraudlent mortgages if they had electronic signatures ( linda green ) they cannot foreclose on you with this signature. The Linda Green signature is in every state as vice president. Good luck to all... been there, done that and we got our t-shirts

• Ki
                  kimsc39 Jul 07, 2011

i agree 100% and more !

Linda in MD Jul 07, 2011

to sickofahmsi- We are still battling with this company ! My email is [protected]@solidtops.com Any help you could offer would be appreciated!!!

• Si
                  Sick of AHMSI 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Do you have your house still?

• Si
                  Sick of AHMSI 2011 Jul 19, 2011

My email is [protected]@q.com. I live in Minnesota. I think at this point I need to sue AHMSI and get out of foreclosure. It's taken years of my life and caused so much stress on my wife and I it has affected our kids. I'm sick of living like this.

Linda in MD Jul 20, 2011

for now they are telling me forclosure is schedule for end of Aug. They have been sending my payment back since last october!!! I am still sending the amount due per the modification but they keep sending back saying its not enough. I think we will take our chances in front of the judge the day of forclosure...I dont know what else to do.

• Ki
                  kimsc39 Jul 25, 2011

my house is going up for auction on 7/29/2011 because of AHMSI they are the worst people to talk to nobody understands where your coming from there just wrong and they need to be stopped auction is at 2:30 july 29 2011 can you belive them they rather see people with children out on the streets then work with them !!!

• Cc
                  ccrgirl Aug 15, 2011

AHMSI HAS to be stopped. The Ast. Attorney General I spoke to said he cannot help individuals. So if you are from Mn call Scott Ikeda at Att. Gen Office. The more people that call him from mn is the more we have to fight with.

Linda in MD Aug 15, 2011

What if your in Maryland I am In a battle with this company also!!!

AHMSIorganized whitecollar crime

I am over 65 and have had Dallas County Deferred Property Tax since 2005.
                DCAD has reported my taxes delinquent for a second time, this time to AHMSI.
                My previous mortgage company obtained a refund from DCAD and even apologized for the inconvenience that it caused.
                AHMSI recently bought my mortgage. I had no choice in the matter. I wouldn't have chosen them as my mortgage company to begin with. So guess what they did?
                Yep, they paid the taxes AGAIN, in spite of have the deferral affadavit on file. Now they are demanding payment in full or they will foreclose.
                DCAD has agreed to refund three years and application for the remainder must be requested again. The time this is taking is giving AHMSI the time they need to play dirty. They have refused to credit my regular mortgage payments, stating the amount is not correct and they do not accept partial payments and that I need to pay the increased demanded amount and they will report my account as past due to the credit bureau's. I have never been late on my mortgage payments and am not now.
                Today, I received a letter from AHMSI's henchfirm, Moss Codillis, LLP, threatening foreclosure. Phone calls tell me they are requesting refunds from DCAD, but in the meantime I have to pay the increased payment from $857.69 to $2319.43 a month.
                I cannot pay a payment that high! My fixed income isn't that much per month. I have called and faxed to no avail.
                This company is engaging in organized crime. They are preying on elderly/disabled homeowners by paying the deferred property taxes that DCAD reports to mortgage companies as delinquent, and then demanding payment from the homeowners. Most cannot afford the lump sum or increase in payments, and they know it!
                Texas law allows deferrment of property taxes for over 65/disabled homeowners until they sell, move out, or die!
                Yes, let's sue them in a class action lawsuit. I'm in! I am also going to contact DADS. the Dept for Aging and Disabled Services. Don't know if that will help, but I'm gonna try.
                I have filed a complaint with the Texas Atty. General's office, but don't hold out much hope for that getting anywhere, as AHMSI's response was a bunch of legaleese crap. Basically, buying them more time to proceed.
                I don't know what else to do. I feel totally helpless to be able to stop this company from raping and pillaging my home and life!
                What can all of us do to make this company's management responsible and pay for what they are doing? You cannot tell me this is just "policy" and cannot be helped. There is always someone where the buck stops.
                David Friedman is the CEO. Perhaps he needs to be sued personally in addition to shutting down this company and making them give back all the money and property they are stealing.
                Where is justice these days?

kchris Aug 08, 2010

I'm not going to tell you what I "WOULD" do. I'm going to tell you what I "DID". First, filed a formal complaint with the Atty General here in Tx.

Next, contacted FOX4 News in Dallas and speak to Donna or Becky. Tell them what's going on.

Filed a complaint with Tx Dept. of Insurance.

Filed a formal complaint with the Dallas area BBB.

These stories sounded like my own. I have managed to change the momentum of their own game. Get with me [protected]@att.net or [protected] and I'll explain. Your problem probably isn't as bad as you think and you may be able to start sleeping again this week.

Homeowner in Port Arthur, Tx

• Lu
                    LUTHER MARLOW Dec 07, 2011

I, AM SUING THEM FOR ALL OF THE SAME.GET A LAWYER AND STOP PAYING THEM.IF MORE PEOPLE WOULD DO JUST THAT IT WOULD SLOW THEM DOWN.IT COST ABOUT 30, 000 TO FORCLOUSE.MORE IF YOU FIGHT THEM .SO DONT GIVE UP .STAND AND FIGHT, SUE USE YOUR MONEY TO FIGHT THEM .DON, T GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY .YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT TO FIGHT THEM WITH.MAKE THEM SHOW THE NOTE.NO NOTE NO PAY.HOME YOURS FREE AND CLEAR. SUE

AHMSI — FORECLOSURE

AHMSI foreclosed on my father in laws house on Feb 10, 2010 even after they told me there was no trustee sale...

AHMSIEscrow Servicing

The servicing of my loan was transferred from TBW to AHMSI. I am a manager of a mortgage company and I have never seen such an unorganized, uncaring, unprofessional company. My current problem is that AHMSI has put mortgage insurance on my property. I sent them a letter, along with an appraisal perfromed when my loan was with TBW and my monthly mortgage statements from TBW showing I had mortgage insurance before the appraisal and I did not have mortgage insurance after the appraisal as the appraised value was high enough to warrant the removal of the MI. I also sent a letter to the Virginia State Corporation Commission, hoping they had regulation authority over AHMSI. My letters complained about AHMSI not paying my real estate taxes, not paying my homeowners insurance and charging me for private mortgage insurance when I had years ago paid for an appraisal and had the mortgage insurance dropped by the lender who originated my loan. AHSMI responded to the State Corporation and lied about paying my real estate taxes (they are yet to be paid as of 1/29), placing forced homeowners insurance on me and adding private mortgage insurance to my escrows. Ms. Baxter wrote back and said my loan-to-value was too high, which it wasn;t after the appraisal and she did not mention even seeing the appraisal or seeing the TBW statements showing that the private mortgage insurance was dropped long before they took over the loan.They have increased my monthly payments while they were guessing on what they were doing with the escrows on my loan and have yet to get my escrow account straight and drop the PMI. If anyone knows who I can contact to bring this to the media's attention and to get this resolved and who a regulatory body might be for this company please let me know. They ignore phone calls and faxes, the only response I could get acknowledging my concerns/complaints was when I wrote to SCC and then they lied and still did not carefully investigate my claim.

makeitright Apr 03, 2010

This is a sad state off affairs in our country. These practice are condoned by the people that we elect to make our laws, in the name of 'freedom'. Sure freedom is a great thing, but all do not perceive those freedoms in the same manner as they were intended, I believe those that perceived this concept came from a different time with different values, where the general assumption was that the bulk of people were inherently honest, and would, given the chance live up to their obligations, I still believe this is basically true, but our system does not apply those same ethics to entities as they do average people, a corporation is free to conduct business within the law, and leverage that law to the final degree, and if questioned, they have the resources to legally defend their position in terms of monetary resources and lawyers to plead their case, the common man more than likely does not have access to these resources and is beyond their abilities to even attempt to contest and hold to task, hence the corporations have the most leverage over society in general, the common person does not have this ability, so is at a disadvantage, and their position is not considered.

Fact is, with great freedom, comes great responsibility, which is much more encompassing than a CEO's bonus or milking the last dollar from a transaction. Corporations are not bound by this, all they have to do is 'legally' stay within the law and it's interpretation, which oversimplifies, IMO, the overall view of commerce. Just because one has their finger on the trigger, does not mean they have to pull it at every turn. These people do.

You particular complaint, is in general, very personal to you as it is with all of us, at our own individual level. Our current status in regards to the financial bailout, of 2010, is a direct result of these companies leveraging the letter of the law to the final degree, and legally getting away with it, at all of our expense, yet they still continue to do business in a free for all environment, and you and I will continue to bail them out without change. This is too bad, if you follow the money trail of these servicing giants you will find that the mortgage companies on the other side of them, are some of the ones you and I bailed out. From the mortgaging companies perspective, as long as the servicer is providing the results they desire, they will continue to use them as a servicer, which, to me, implies also that they condone the servicer's actions in regards to keeping their mortgage securities in good shape. It is a big pie... you and I will get the crumbs on the floor if we are lucky.

• Lo
                      Loriann Whitesox Apr 06, 2011

. Written by Lori, on [protected]:06

I had a good loan 30% down payment when I bought my house. After the last few years, my home value dropped by 70%. Now I am underwater on my loan.

I got cancer, during this ordeal (in my 30s, now in my early 40s and cancer free but now payment free for medical bills) I have payment plans everywhere.

Then one of my son's got sick and needed surgery. At least Hospitals will put you on an interest free payment plan when you work with them.

Then the other son got sick with hospitalization and medical expenses.

My husband lost his job. Of course I have not got any raises during the last few years, you know economy is why they can't do it. I work two jobs, every single day of the week. Both jobs are closed on Easter and Christmas...I have two Days off a year!! Yippee!!

To make a long story short Citibank was who had my loan, when they started having trouble they bundled up good loans (mine) with bad loans and sold them to AHMSI. That's really when my nightmares began.

You can't pay them electronically, like from JPMorgan Chase online bill pay, or any other large financial instituion. But you can have them suck the money directly out of your account for a nice big fee, or call in a payment for an even bigger fee. Needless to say I write them a check and mail it.

Yes, and to call them, or rather call India, which is another nightmare, with all the canned or scripted responses.

What a nightmare this has been,

Since I can't refinance my home with all these really low interest rates because now I have no equity! Yep I had and scrimped and saved and worked two jobs to put the original 30% down.

Homes investment??? Ancient History.

I have been trying to get a loan modification for 10 months. I have called, and called and the same answers, oh you made a mark on this form that looks like a scratch out...and all this agonizing silly *&^% So I re fax and re fax this and that and then, I find out the company handling my loan modification went out of business and they have to start all over!!!

Yep gather up all the paystubs, all the tax forms, sign this, sign that etc and etc.

Now they say I finally have all the forms they need AGAIN!!

I am getting so close to a year on this nightmare.

How much longer? What nightmare with AHMSI is yet to come?

Seriously if my property value did not drop so much I would try to get out from under this nightmare of an orginazation called AHMSI. But I am stuck due to my home is dropping in value almost by the day.

Yep, I did not have a bad loan. I had 30% down. I did not need mortgage insurance, I did not go FHA, I have a fixed rate 30 year. And I had the loan 8 years. But now, no fault of my own I am struggling beyond belief to make payments.

Since I have the pleasure of working every day of the week, I don't have to worry about having days off. Oh...I get two a Year!

Being a home owner is now a special nightmare. I found out home values in my area have dropped another 6% but property taxes are going up 11%!!

Makes jumping off a roof really high up seem really good about now!

AHMSI — Mortgage

The scam stops here! We are blowing the whistle! We have recently went through the remodification proce...

AHMSIAbusing Homeowners

This is a guide:
                    All plaintiff should write to their State Attorney General with a copy of this article, asking him or her to do the same as the one in Ohio.

Ohio AG, AHMSI Trade Lawsuits
                    Ohio AG, AHMSI Trade Lawsuits in News > Mortgage Servicing By MortgageOrb.com on

Friday 06 November 2009

Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray and American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. (AHMSI) have filed lawsuits against each other.

Cordray's suit against the Coppell, Texas-headquartered servicer alleges numerous violations of the Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act, including "incompetent and inadequate" customer service, failure to respond to requests for assistance, and unfair and deceptive loan modification terms, among other violations.

AHMSI's suit disputes those claims.

"The acts of some mortgage servicers have gone beyond the point of being negligent - they have become predatory financial practices, and in Ohio, they won’t be tolerated, ” says Cordray, who filed the suit in the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.

According to Cordray, AHMSI required loan modification agreements that forced consumers to pay excessive fees and waive their rights in order to get help. The suit also alleges that the terms of loan modifications were unconscionably one-sided in favor of AHMSI.

The lawsuit seeks a permanent injunction from the continuation of unfair and deceptive loan modification practices, consumer restitution, civil penalties and damages. It also requests that the court order AHMSI to implement processes designed to provide efficient, competent and adequate customer service to all of its Ohio mortgage customers.

This is the second time Cordray has sued a servicer in recent months. In July, he sued Carrington Mortgage Services LLC, similarly claiming unfair and deceptive loan modifications. That case is currently in litigation in the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas. As of Sept. 30, Carrington implemented a voluntary 60-day moratorium on home foreclosures.

AHMSI received a letter from Cordray last week alerting the company of the attorney general’s intention to sue AHMSI for unfair servicing practices. According to the company’s executive vice president and chief legal office, Jordan Dorchuck, AHSMI offered to meet with representatives from Cordray’s office in an attempt to resolve the alleged violations, but Cordray’s office refused to discuss its allegations prior to filing suit.

“Although we respect the attorney general’s commitment to serve the people of Ohio, we are convinced that these allegations are entirely without merit, and intend to defend ourselves vigorously against them, ” Dorchuck says.

Dorchuck says AHSMI was dismayed to receive Cordray’s letter, citing positive feedback from Ohio borrowers and nonprofit agencies regarding the company’s homeownership preservation efforts.

“Rather than wait to be named as a defendant in a suit that AHMSI considers to be rash and without merit, we elected to petition an Ohio state court for a declaration that AHMSI’s servicing practices are fully compliant with Ohio law, ” Dorchuck adds.

AHSMI, which was founded in April 2008, services some 500, 000 Alt-A and nonprime loans. The company did not originate any of the loans.

In a statement, the company also pointed to the loss mitigation actions it has taken on Ohio loans in recent months. Since October 2008, more than 2, 200 AHMSI borrowers have entered into modifications that fall outside the federal Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). An additional 173 customers are currently proceeding under HAMP trial modifications.

AHMSI’s non-HAMP modifications for the year ended Sept. 30 show that 74.8% of AHMSI borrowers with modified loans are performing after six months, compared with an industry average of 60%.

Cordray has also warned consumers to watch for certain red flags when entering into loan modifications, including agreements that include such words as “borrower has no right of set-off or counterclaim” or “no defense related to the loan or the property.”
                    SOURCES: Office of Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray, AHMSI

• Ca
                        Cathcapecod Jan 13, 2011

Wow, Class!!! Nice Mouth, Unprofessional! Bottem line, AHSI manipulated me into the so called RELIEF PROGRAM!!! I was Pro Active, My business clients sent me bounce checks, total $16, 000, in one month! I was 30 days late! I had a fixed rate! 5%..The so called Relief Program, Is the wrong wording!! They told me take 4 months off, go on vacation!! To good to be true! The Loan, they hit me with 28, 000 in fines, and put me in an ajustable rate, every year goes up 2 points, then slapped a $500, 000 ballon note!! Are you serious! I was smart I kept all the e-mails between me and the modification dept! They are scams, theifs and liars!!! I will fight them, trust me!

AHMSIMortgage Payments

This is the most inept company I have ever dealt with. I have tried to make my mortgage payments on time every month using on line banking, over the phone direct withdrawal, and check. When a file is out on someone's desk they can't seem to accept payment and want to pile on late charges that are unmerited. The people who answer the phone are very polite..they are in India, I believe, but they don't communicate with each other, they will not call if they think there is a problem and if you can get a written response from them, no one signs the letter with name or title.
                      They are impossible to deal with. I wonder what they are like if someone does have a problem meeting mortgage payments since they can't handle on time payments.

Solanged Nov 08, 2009

They are not inept, they are brilliant.

All these things are well planned and rehearsed to place you in default and then ... they grab your home.

AHMSIbad business,bad company

Amhi is the worst mortgage company you could ever get involved with.They have no legitimate us #.When you call the number you are given you can only talk to phone reps from India.They lie and ever time you call it is different notes on your file.They are rude and give you false information. Ahmsi sent us a making home affordable package that had a return envelope that stated exactly to mail it to Irving texas.I mailed the package to Irvine, it has been 2 weeks and they swear they haven't received it .I live no further than maybe 40 miles from the Irvine texas address, now they are telling me I should have faxed the paper work.These people are not in the business of helping people keep their homes they are in the business of taking advantage of clients until the point of foreclosure.I warn anyone who is thinking of a loan with this nasty, very unamerican company to rethink or even bail before it is too late.

• Db
                            DB Bell Apr 08, 2010

I agree 100% that AHMSI is the worst "so-called" mortgage servicing company. My husband and I have been trying for a loan modification since August, 2009. We begged them to please give us some time to pay our mortgage at first since my husband lost his job. Just to add six months to the end of the mortgage. They said that we were not delinquent so they could do nothing. Then we became delinquent. The harassing phone calls began.That is when we started the loan modification nightmare. We have sent, faxed and brought in person all of the documents that they have requested 3 times. We went to a special loan modification event that was sponsored by Making Home Affordable.Gov which AHMSI told us to go to on January 29, 2010. We met with a representative from AHMSI and handed her all the paperwork for the 3rd time. She said we would have no problem and to call in a couple of days and we would know something. We have called several times and each time they say they do not have the documents even though we physically handed them to someone. Every time we call the first thing someone asks is can we make a payment today and that foreclosure proceedings have begun. It's like a broken record. They know nothing about the loan modification. Now, we just got a letter again stating that we are not approved for the loan modification because they did not receive all required verification documentation by the noticed due date. They are a horrible company and should be shut down. We are desperately seeking help and they just ignore our pleas. There has to be something that can be done. Someone higher up to talk to. I don't want to lose my home.

AHMSIwhat happened to my payments???

It happened again this month!! Sending payments to this company is very frightening to say the least. Each month I send my payments like this: 2 CERTIFIED CHECKS, PUT ACCOUNT NUMBERS ON THE CHECKS, ATTACH APPROPRIATE COUPONS, OVERNIGHT PAYMENT TO: AHMSI 4600 RETENT BLVD, SUITE 200, IRVING, TX [protected], ATTN: PAYMENT PROCESSING. They always credit one payment but never the other payment, THE LARGER PAYMENT. Then, each month they call me, every day. I am so tired of repeating the same information to these idiots. They talk so nasty to me as tho I'm dirt. ALL of my payments are made and I have proof of each. I fax all my copies to their Cashier's Dept but for what!! I never get a response and they never seem to think it's important to let the customer know that they are researching it. Who is running that accounting department? Sadam Hussane???? I'm so angry and frustrated, isn't there anyone that can give me good, solid advice on how to handle this problem? Email me if you know of someone. [protected]@dominionautogroup.com or [protected]@gmail.com

• Mi
                              Miguelangel Apr 21, 2010

I need to keep my house what happened to my payments. i am afraid to send more money and already have a foreclousure. i need help plz. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

• Mi
                              Miguelangel Apr 22, 2010

to the adrees that they gave me by phone and i used money gram i call money gram and they send me the copy and shows that they cash it. i fax the copy to morgage co. and since then nothing. but they continue call that i am late on payments, whitch i am, i have money to send at least have but iam afrait that will hapen again.

• Wr
                              wRIGHTS-FAMILY Oct 17, 2010

best place go to ChallengingForclosure.com this guy knows his stuff

AHMSIHarassment & Destruction

FTC FTC FTC FTC FTC...EVERYONE MUST FILE COMPLAINTS!! They will only take notice if everyone that has major problems with AHMSI will file a complaint.

I'm about to file a lawsuit for "Mental Distress" against they ###. We work so hard for our American Dream, make our payments...ON TIME, and they lose our payments, report it to the credit bureau, make it EXTREMELY difficult to speak to someone that actually speaks English for one and knows what the hell they are talking about for second. I can't function since they've invaded our lives!!!

The Media needs to take hold of this as a great human interest story of the American Dream, being stolen from us!!! Hate is a strong and ugly word but I can't help but to HATE this company and what they've done to our credit ratings and lives!!!

Isn't there anyone out here that knows a powerful person in our great government offices that will lend an ear to his fellow Americans and give us some hope of "ousting" AHMSI?? I'm hoping to get that email or letter telling me we are all going to fight AHMSI and here's what we're gonna do! I'm in for the ride 100 %.

S.Boyd
                            [protected]@dominionautogroup.com or
                            [protected]@gmail.com

kchris Jul 03, 2010

I am going through similar problems (theft by escrow) with them here in Texas. I've retained an attorney. If interested, my e-mail is [protected]@att.net.

AHMSIEscrow Shortage

Entered into a loan modification with AHMSI. Everything was hunky dory then 4 months into making my payments on time I recieved a notice that my payment would double due to a "escrow shortage". I checked my sched. A from my modifcation and found that an "escrow shortage" was part of what was capitalized during the modification process. I have called India and gotten the 'read the prompter card over and over' routine. Then I got to their office in Texas and got a "so sorry but can't help you but I can repeat over and over what you already have been told and no I can't explain why there is a shortage or why it was taken care of in you modification but I can be very polite while I do so" bit. I did find a fax number on a mortgage forum and one on this forum as well and have faxed a letter to both but as of today, June 16, Nada, Nuthin, zip. Is there any government agency out there that can help us. Can we put our tax dollars to work. Oh, btw, I have been making my old payment. They have been applying it to a 'suspense' account. Whatever that is. Heelllllppp!!!

• Te
                                  Terri007 Jun 18, 2009

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you thats why I'm on here trying to make a difference and maybe help more people save there houses. I recently did a loan Modification with the Al Verdi Law Group. They walked me through every step of the process from start to finish, I was very fortunate to find such a wonderful company to work with. If I may recommend any company to do your loan modification I would give them a call, they did my entire loan modification in exactly 47 days and anytime I had a question they were very responsive in getting right back to me. Its unfortunate there are so many bad company's out there, If anyone comes across any other bad companies please post because no one deserves to get there house taken from them. You can contact them at [protected] The gentlemen I worked with name was Cale Swanson.

Thanks again Al Verdi Law Grou

• Mr
                                  mrsquigles Jun 18, 2009

ghost

AHMSIFAILED TO PAY CASH 4 KEYS

ON 6/2 AHMSI FAILED TO PROVIDE MY $2, 750 FOR MY CASH FOR KEYS. I RENTED A HOME AND 1 1/2 MONTH LATER THE HOME WENT INTO FORECLOSURE. WE GOT EVICTION PAPERS AND THEN A COMPANY NAMED REALITY WORLD OFFERED A LIL AMOUNT AND THEN WE GOT A BETTER OFFER SO WE ACCEPTED. ALL OUR BELONGING WENT INTO STORAGE BECAUSE WE HAD TO WAIT FOR THE CASH TO GET A NEW HOME SO ON 6/2 WE MOVED EVERYTHING INTO STORAGE AND CALLED REALITY WORLD TO SEE WHAT TIME THEY WERE COMING OUT AND WE WERE TOLD NO CHECK TILL 6/10. I HAD TO SIGN A CONTRACT BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE THAT MY FAMILY SPENT ALOT OF MONEY TO PUT OUR BELONGINGS IN STORAGE AND THAT NOW WE LIVE IN A HOME FULL OF BUGS AND NO BEDS, DISHES FRIDGE, AND WE SLEEP ON TILE FLOOR. MY 6YR OLD HAS ASTHMA AND A COUGH AND DOUBLE EAR INFECTION AND WE ALL HAVE ACHING BODIES FROM SLEEPING ON THE FLOOR. NOT TO MENTION THAT THE HOME IS "HAUNTED". I HAVE MADE SEVERAL CALLS AND TO SUCESS. IF I HAD TO SIGN LEGAL PAPERS THEN THE MORTGAGE CO. OR WELLS FARGO SHOULD BE COMPENSATING MY FAMILY FOR OUR TROUBLES I TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO THE PRESS AND THE NEW WITH MY STORY BUT IT WENT ON DEAF EARS.

• La
                                    LadyLinda248 Jan 08, 2011

They said I could get cash for keys but the Realator said he made several emails to AHMSI but they went unreturned...in the end I got no cash for keys threw out on my keester with 3 kids and found a paper that if I come back I will be thrown in Jail???JAIL Dirty screwball tatics AHSMI..I qualified for a refinance! I hired an Attorney! Your miss deads will be un-done. We spent 15 years in that house and wanted to stay you thought otherwise!

Comments

AHMSISCAMMING innocent people

My story all begins about 5 months ago when AHMSI had, in ERROR, issued an escrow for insurance on my loan (which 2 Customer Service Reps even admitted to) thus increasing my monthly payment by almost $200. I refused to pay it since I already had home owners insurance so I just continued to pay my usual monthly P&I amount. The CSR told me that an insurance escrow is placed on accounts that have either a lapse in insurance or discontinuation. There has NEVER been a lapse in nor a discontinuation of insurance EVER on my home. However, AHMSI issued an unnecessary, unwarranted insurance escrow on my account. Proof of insurance has been provided March 2009 from Liberty Mutual to AHMSI’s insurance dept. Once it was provided I was told the previous months insurance charge would be dropped. AHMSI’s insurance department have acknowledged receiving documentation as well as confirmed the fact that I have continuously maintained the same insurance for 7 years. I was instructed by a CSR to fax in a document stating I wanted the escrow canceled which I had done so on numerous occasions. However, AHMSI states they cannot discontinue the escrow until I have paid for the amount being billed for the insurance that was never needed in the first place. I find this to be a complete scam on AHMSI’s part. I have an impeccable credit score, I have always paid on time and because of their scamming ways (not allowing me to cancel the insurance escrow without paying for something that wasn't even needed in the first place) they are threatening me with a bankruptcy petition as well as reporting me to the credit agencies.

When I began doing some research about this company, I found numerous complaints... http://www.consumeraffairs.com/finance/american_home_mortgage.html
                                  cases even worse than mine and oddly enough we were all former Chase customers. I'm trying to make sense of it all. They call my house and my cell everyday stalking payment for the insurance. Last week I spoke to a CSR (1 of the many) and I explained my story and say it was their error and that he was trying to resolve it but to give him a week. I stayed on the phone while he contacted his insurance dept to verify after he spoke to them he admitted error on their part and apologized profusely. Then I read online other people's stories were very similar to mine - "spoke to a CSR, trying to resolve, said it'd be about a week" and nothing was resolved. I am currently still in that "wait a week for something to be resolved" period. I hit the Better Business Bureau website and this company have received an "F" - amazing. What's more amazing is that no one is doing anything to stop this company. Innocent people are becoming victims of their scams... here's the link I read about them on consumer affairs. It's almost criminal what they are doing. I think someone needs to blow the lid off this company.

I think it's important to get the word out there about them. I have spent 4 solid months of phone calls, letters, faxes etc trying to resolve this issue. It's been exhausting, emotional and ulcer inducing.

A class action lawsuit is definitely in order for these clowns!!!

• Kj
                                      KJolly Jan 23, 2010

Hi Susan, My husband and my situation is EXACTLY the same as you noted above. We are about to take legal action on them. Have you done this as well? What they are doing is completely unethical.

• Ro
                                      rob in norcal Apr 15, 2010

Susan, KJolly, I'm going through the exact same situation except it's for property taxes. I've documented all of my conversations with each "supervisor". They are really running a scam or they're seriously incompetent (maybe both). I think we would have a strong legal case.

• Go
                                      gobears Sep 19, 2010

My case is exactly like Susan's. Virtually every fact she cites could have been written by me. The only difference is that AHMSI actually reported me to Equifax, Transunion and Experian citing overdue balances on the involuntary escrow accounts they opened on my two loans and the "lender-placed-insurance" they installed despite my having had valid property insurance covering the loans at all times. I owed no money, was constantly calling and writing the company in an effort to get them to understand the facts and straighten out the accounts, continued to pay my principal and interest payments on time (but not the phony escrow charges), and between my insurance agent and me sent written proof of my valid insurance in the form of policy declarations nine separate times.

I have spent hours trying to unscramble this mess, and really feel abused emotionally (probably because I have always had an excellent FICO score, and now have one 140 points below where it used to be). Obviously the Ohio and Texas attorney generals have sued AHMSI and hopefully will either shut them down in those states or put them in receivership. But that isn't going to compensate any of AHMSI's victims for the emotional distress they have endured through the outrageous practices of this so-called mortgage "servicing" company.

Does anyone out there know how many class action lawsuits have been filed, in what states and for what unlawful behavior? I know there are many, many people who have complaints against AHMSI for the abusive handling of their loan modifications, and I am not interested in joining that class. I would like to join a class of plaintiffs who have pristine credit, have never missed a payment, have had fraudulent charges applied and have been falsely reported to credit agencies.

kchris Mar 01, 2011

If any of you are in Texas, particularly Houston metro or Dallas metro area contact me [protected]@att.net

AHMSIMonthly Mortgage Payments

It's nice that we have a site to complain about this incidious company, AHMSI, but does this get us anywhere? Since our mortage was "kidnapped" by this company our lives have been a living hell. We mail, overnight and send payments to this place each month and they lose our payments! THEN they make you wait over a month before they even attempt to look for it. Now, we've copied, faxed, called this place over and over and they treat us like ###! They won't help you and in the mean time THEY ruin our credit standing! Well, guess who will have to get it all straight with the credit bureau WHEN and IF they locate our payments...that's right, WE WILL. This is my suggestion as I'm about to have a nervous breakdown. This has not only happened once but twice! I even have proof of these payments!! File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, you can do this online. Next, retain a lawyer. Sue these people for Mental Distress! I am just devistated, frustrated and exhausted. There is no reason why we have to be treated this way...in AMERICA!!! The Federal Government really must intervien and shut down these "Pirates". My husband and I have 2 other mortages with other companies and we NEVER have had any problems with them receiving our payments and crediting our accounts. We do need to make a stand and a very big impression. Please, all of AHMSI mortgage holders ARE being held hostage, when is our US Govt. going to help rescue us???? I would love to hear what you all have to contribute. Email me : [protected]@gmail.com

Andrea Kent Jul 01, 2009

THEY TOOK MORE THAN THEY WERE OWED!!!
                                        I paid them a month ago and they say I still owe 15000.00
                                        I was fortunate enough to sell my house inn 3 days - before it went into foreclosure. They stated that if I called on the fourth of May they wouldn't put it in foreclosure well guess what the closing company called on the 4th and faxed the info they foreclosed on the 5th making me pay an additional 3000.00 Not to mention the fact attorney fees of 1950.00 - That wasn't the end of my nightmare!! They also took advanced escrow out of my payoff for insurance and taxes well I paid those in Mar of 09 when I told them I had proof they said that I can't get back what they paid out - Whats sad is I paid it twice in Mar 09 and May 09 and thats my fault! Here are 2 letters I sent to them!!

LOAN NUMBER: [protected]
                                        Andrea Hawthorne/Andrea Kent
                                        1813 MEYERS PL
                                        OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73111

To Whom it may concern:
                                        Enclosed is a copy of my payments. When I spoke to the customer service rep they stated that I had not paid after the month of April 2008. Here is a confirmation report from the United States Bankruptcy Court showing all of my payments. Please adjust and refund the difference.
                                        Pages 4 and 5 reflect these amounts…

Also, enclosed is a copy of a letter I sent to the Federal Reserve consumer help line in reference to all of my issues with your company. How can you charge me nearly 3000.00 for my home going into foreclosure for one day?

Please correct any and all mistakes in my file
                                        A COPY OF THIS LETTER AND ANY AND ALL CORRESPONDENCE IS GOING TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE CONSUMER HELP AND COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT.

Federal Reserve Consumer Help
                                        PO Box 1200
                                        Minneapolis, MN 55480
                                        American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc
                                        Customer Care Department
                                        PO Box 631730
                                        Irving, TX 75063

Re: [protected]

This is a formal complaint:
                                        After looking at the evidence you will completely see that there is a refund due of approximately 15, 000.00!!
                                        If you look at the annual escrow account dated June 16th, 09 DATED after I closed and paid off the loan! There was 6, 940.56 taken during closing please look closely at the ANNUAL ESCROW ACCONT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT! Why would you guys take 6940.56 for ADVANCED ESCROW if I sold the house! Please see the payoff stmt!! Escrow Advance of 6875.54
                                        Let me now discuss Interest of 7394.10. the customer service agent stated that my last payment was April of 08 - Oh really! Please see the statements from the UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURTS – They have cancelled checks from you guys for the rest of the months HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT! How do you explain the fact that you guys charged for future payments up to 05/13/09 please see the payoff stmt!
                                        Again when the closing company called on the 4th for the payoff it was 45506.07! It went up on the 5th when they called again to 61470.86 saying oops I went into foreclosure that morning but they stated that if the closer faxed the required documents on the 4th then that would have saved me 4000.00 – well lets see she did and so did I and we have a transmission okay stmt saying we did. Please see the original online dispute form with the contact information of First American title contact name and number which is enclosed in this packet I contacted the federal reserve consumer help online on the 30th of May 09 and disputed all of this information with names and numbers. Also you charged me for an atty which is wrong! Again they stated that if we would have called or faxed on the fourth of May I would not have been charged please contact Lori at the title company she has the fax transmission and in your own notes we called on the fourth so why do I have to pay those charges!
                                        Respectfully,

Andrea Kent
                                        1813 Meyers Place
                                        Oklahoma City, OK 73111

• Sb
                                        SBoyd Jul 01, 2009

OMG!! This is so very frightening! Thank God you got out while you were able, that was a blessing!! Still this type of treatment is unacceptable and OUR Government needs to help us. Please file your problem with the FTC, we need EVERYONE to do this!!

Thanks for sharing your experience. It was absolutly hair-raising!!

S.Boyd

AHMSIRESPA AND TILA VIOLATIONS

The best way to fight these maniacs might be to hire a real estate attorney. Which is exactly what I am doing now! I was pre-approved for my modification and they sold my note the same day that I was pre-approved. It has been 3 months and AHMSI says that they have been waiting on my property tax information for 3 months and they can't do the modification without the information. When I told them that I could fax it - they declined and said that it has to come directly from the taxing authorities. So when I asked for the fax # to have the tax authorities fax it to - They said they couldn't geive me the information. Now I have found that all I need to do is to send a QWR "qualified written request". RESPA real estate laws demand that once I request this information they have to provide hundreds of hours of documents including every cancelled check that I ever sent them. This should make them deal with my modification and they are responsible for my attorney fees. Google Section 6 of RESPA under real estate settlement procedures act, 12 u.s.c. section 2605(e). They have 60 days to get all of this information to me and if one little thing is wrong then they can owe up to 3 times the amount of interest that I have paid for the last three years. Hope that this helps someone else, too!

• Sb
                                          SBoyd May 26, 2009

We have a 1st and 2nd mortgage with AHMSI and we went to modification but used the help of another agency that promised us closing 60-90 days. I don't even want to get into what the "other agency" did as far as I'm concern was just as bad as AHMSI. OK..the 1st was approved after MONTHS of put offs and excuses, the 2nd was declined because they said that account was up to date!! WTF...so was the 1st. But in their eyes the 1st was not up to date, due to their losing several payments!!! The 2nd was ALWAYS included with the 1st so you tell me what that was all about. Well, to make a long, long story short we now have an opportunity to re-finance with another company. Just so we can get it out of these "horrible" peoples hands. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and YES, retain a good lawyer. Best of luck with your case.

• Ho
                                          holly1973 Feb 06, 2010

Thank you. I will try that too. I am not going to get my hopes up though. I don't think they care at all about the law. :(

Holly

AHMSI — HORRIBLE SERVICE

Are you feeling helpless, that you're getting no help or answers from AHMSI no matter what you do?? Citi...

AHMSIMortage injustice

American Home Mortage Service . Inc Complaints - How can they sleep at night...Together we can stop them
                                        Review all American Home Mortage Service . Inc complaints
                                        American Home Mortage Service . Inc
                                        Posted: 2009-05-05 by rkorver

How can they sleep at night...Together we can stop them

Complaint Rating:
                                        Company information:
                                        American Home Mortage Servicing Inc,
                                        Orlando, Florida

I am so very sad to see all of you with the same problems. We are hard working Americans just trying to make it all work. Friends... it is time to stop this company from this unethical behavior. It is a differant time, it is a time of change. Together...we can bring this dishonest corporation to a halt. STOP AHMSI. Please email me your story and contact info. It is time to band together and initiate a class action suit.
                                        [protected]@yahoo.com.

Together..we can
                                        Regards
                                        R deKorver

SomeOne May 12, 2009

This company is the biggest nightmare anyone could ever have. I called them to discuss a home modification on my account due to job loss. So I call and suffer through the 50 questions to identify my information on my account and I get a non english speaking person who clearly does not know what I want to do or who I should speak too. I get to a point where he transfers me to the Loss Mitigation Dept only to be hung up on after 2 seconds. Figured I would call back and just ask for the Loss Mitigation Dept. but I had to go through the same ole crap I spent the first 30 minutes doing. And because I'm not behind on my payments yet, they don't want to do anything for me. I Dont Qualify because I'm not late. Even Obama says to contact your lender if you think your going to be late. This is BS. This company is from Hell!

• Tr
                                            Tracy KC Aug 12, 2009

AMHSI foreclosed on my home on 7/30/09 after waiting for a loan modification that was allegedly transferred from Citiresidential, originally from Ameriquest. I provided every document they requested, but they stole my home and sold it for 1/3 the appraised value. Why hasn't anyone started a class action lawsuit?

Pissed off in Kansas City

AHMSI — Preditory loan modification

Requested a loan modification because they cut down on my husbands hour at work. AHMSI raised my payment by...

AHMSIcontact Info

Direct line [protected]
                                          Fax [protected]

• Th
                                              The DURHAM'S Jun 16, 2009

My husband and I were in process of purchasing our first home in Cape Coral, FL. The home was in the hands of AHMSI of Irving Tx., owned by Wells Fargo and being sold by Coldwell Banker. Our loan was excepted through another company, We paid the escrow money, we paid to have the home inspected, termite inspection and the appraisal. We signed into the contract on April 14, 2009. We sold our home in Tennessee when we were 11/2 weeks from our closing date, rented a Pod, had all our belongings shipped to Ft. Myers and since the people paid cash for our home in Tenn, we agreed to vacate the property within 7 days. Three days before our closing date we got a call from Coldwell Banker saying there was a problem and we could no longer have the home in Fla. We were told they {Wells Fargo} made a mistake in the foreclosure on the previous owners . When i asked what the problem was I was told they don't know; but that we must immediately sign a release of contract paper. I done research to find out the problem was the legal description, they described it correctly until the block #. They wrote Block # 3829 when it should have read 3892... or something to that nature..anyhow the last two numbers were reversed. However I had already done research at the courthouse and expressed the concern to my broker about the incorrect address on permits and other things I found there and was told to quit worrying, it won't make a difference as long as our papers say the right address, which they do. I dug even deeper in the court documents to find out that on MARCH 27th Wells Fargo filed a paper through the court to basically to through out the judgment and foreclosure on the previous owners and knew that they had no legal right to sell us the property almost 20 days before we even went into contract with them for the home, and certainly long before we had spent all the money on the loan process. Longer story short we now live in a hotel at the fabulous rate of 250.00 PER WEEK in Tennessee, We pay 270.00 a month to have our things in storage in Ft. Myers, Fl. We cannot find anyone to "rent" us a place because we have a big dog. And if that were not enough we have been fighting ever since to try and get our escrow money and the money for the inspections and appraisals. Seem to us "SOMEONE" should have know about this and/or told us prior to JUNE 10th when our closing was to occur. IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT DOING BUSINESS WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED I WOULD BE "!! VERY!!" CAREFUL!!! YOU MIGHT FIND YOUR SELF IN THE ROOM NEXT DOOR!!! WE'LL KEEP THE LIGHT ON FOR YOU!!! Very agitated, discouraged, disappointed, aggravated and basically P.O'd
                                              Tennessee...