Ahmedabad Airport / Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport / parking complaint

1 Ahmedabad, India

Hi there,

Wishing You a Happy New Year.

I came to Terminal 2 to drop my cousin at Ahmedabad Sadder vallabhbhai Airport today early morning. I was driving four wheeler car and I checked in at 04.01 AM on 01.01.2018. There was tremendous traffic and cars were parked on both edges of lane. It was very difficult to stop on the lane side and drop him. He got out of the car on moving traffic and get his luggage in same way. Then he went away, I could even say bye to him properly as I was still in traffic. Then I moved towards exit way and there was still terrible traffic. And it would take almost 5 mins to reach at counter. and when I reached there the staff person over there charged me 85 rs. Can you believe that I was supposed to pay rs 85 for 12.13 minutes which was only 13 seconds in access of the limit and that was only due to traffic. That traffic was not in my control, that was the miss management of Airport Authority. That was not fair!!!

Ja