Agoda / payment taken but no booking!
I made a hotel booking through Agoda (for hotel in Maldives) for 2 nights. After payment via credit card was confirmed and a message stated that I would receive an email within 30mins with booking confirmation and hotel voucher, I have not heard from them since. It's been 3 days now. My card has been debited US$153.00 and although I have a customer number taken down from their last "Thank you for payment" message, they have not bothered to reply my online complaints. I have purchased airline tickets and now am uncertain as to whether I should book another hotel or await for Agoda to send me confirmation. As the date draws nearer, I am inclined to the former. I note that Agoda claims to be a company registered in Singapore - and I am a Singapore Permanent Resident. If I dont hear from them by the end of the day today (14 March 2012) I will be writing to the Consumer Affairs Authority for them to take legal action!
More Agoda Complaints & Reviews
- Agoda - reservation 
- Agoda - you cannot update your personal info with agoda 
- Agoda.com - cancellation policy 
- Agoda - fraud 
- Agoda Hotels Booking - incorrect dr to my account 
- Agoda Company - voucher gift card
- Agoda - unfair charges 
- Hotel Booking Online - meal options 
- [Resolved] Agoda Company - hotel reservation for budapest charged on cc but no reservation made 
- Agoda - don't use debit card with agoda!!