Afni, Inc — Debt collections
This company placed a collection on my credit report for $188 from Cingular. I have never had Cingular service. I have sent them a dispute letter many times, asking for validation of this debt. They either don't respond at all, or respond to tell me they can't verify anything because I haven't provided sufficient evidence.
I have demanded that they remove this item from my reports, but they refuse. I have complained to the BBB, and the FTC. Nothing. The credit bureaus won't do anything about it because Afni keeps "verifying" the account to them. How are they "verifying" anything to the bureaus if they don't actually have anything to verify it to me?
Afni, Inc. out of Bloomington, IL are ###. Bottom feeding debt collectors who don't play by the laws. They have many FDCPA violations now and I plan on suing them.
More Afni, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni Collections - ripoff - fraud
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam! 
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter 
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!