Afni Inc / Invalid claim for verizon!
Got a letter from AFNI indicating that my husband owes $976.16 for an account that he had in New York. He supposedly kept this Verizon account current from 12/1993 to 12/1994. According to Linda at AFNI Inc, the debt was taken over by AFNI in May 2007.
We have never lived in New York, we never had the phone number listed in the letter which is in New York. We have never received a bill from Verizon, all these years that we've lived in California at the same address that this letter was delivered.
This is a scam! AFNI must have purchased my husband's name, address, and ss# from an irreputable agency. Scary thought!
More Afni Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing! 
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill! 
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating 
- Afni Collections - collections notice 
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit 
- Afni, Inc. - collection call for wrong balance
- Afni, Inc. - us cellular
- Afni, Inc. - Unethical behaviour, attempt to collect false debt
- Afni, Inc - False claim, stating i owe $8, 779. 44 to them, or my license will be suspended. 
- AFNI - Former Employee