Aflac / payment not received

1 Columbus, GA, United States

It is beyond frustrating to have supplementary insurance that is suppose to help you when out of pocket expenses occur. Aflac has yet to pay me since I've filed a Cancer Claim. It has been one thing after another. First I was told my coverage would not cover Cancer then another representative said, yes I do have coverage and I need to file a claim immediately. She even helped me submit the forms and required documentation and now waaayyy after 14 days I am being question about a pre-existing condition, I have medical documentation that I have been recently diagnosed with Cancer, who would lie about something like that!?! I am terrified, scared, depressed and financially struggling because I can barely work. On top of being sick Aflac has yet to pay me. I guess when an unexpected illness happens, Aflac doesn't really step in like they say they would. I just want to be paid so I can pay my bills and my mortgage. I hate being sick and thought that Aflac was going to help was the only good thing about this sickness, but they're letting me down. Please just help me, especially since I've invested into your business.

Pl