Affordable Dentures / bad service

I went to afforable dentures in chatanooga tn. where they rush you through like cattle. taking money even before the impression is made. my first attempt for new top denture. I was talked onto a reline, 160.00 did not last. Second attempt, impression was made early in morn. Was sent away 8 hrs. without any teeth(they kept my old dentures) went back at 3:00 and when they came in for me to try on I couldnt talk with these new set of dentures. They had such a thick palet my tongue had no place to go. Dr. said they must not be mine. He said normally wouldnt give a refund but would this time. It was their fault. I got my refund and got the H--- out of there. Would never consider trying them again.

Comments

• Kh
      13th of Oct, 2010

Please consider filing a complaint with the American Dental Association. Can be found, and filed over the interent. As well as with your local BBB. I too had a prblem with Affordable Dentures. I filed my complaints. Even though the husband of the dentist claims to be an attorney, and is NOW threatening me; I have hired an attorney. And I have now filed a complaint with the Lawyer License Board because of his threats. We all need to do everything we can, when we are mistreated by professionals. Or they just keep on doing it.