Aetna Insurance / Non Payment of Medical Bills
I was disabled in 1999 from the results of a car accident. I am paying for Aetna insurance through my company disability plans and I also receive Medicare A, because it is free. I have no other insurance and never have since I have been disable or have been with Aetna Insurance. Nothing has ever changed since I have been with Aetna, just my age or PCP. I have been receiving Medicare A since 4/01/2000.
I don't know what Aetna is trying to pull this year, and I understand I am not the only one this is happening too. They have stop making payments on all my medical bills and telling my doctors that I am not providing them with information needed for processing the bills. Aetna is saying that I have other insurance.
I have filled out two forms from auditors, may calls, sent messages, and have updated their database and still no one can get it right.
I have bills coming in that I can not afford to pay, and someone making calls to my home(I was not there) I was going to be dropped, plus I appear to be not responsible to the doctors office, because Aetna keeps telling the doctors that I don't return their calls.
I am going to take legal action against Aetna if I can through the state of Virginia.
More Aetna Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Aetna And Bank Of America - Short Term Disability 
- Aetna Life Insurance Company - Denial of Long Term Disability Benifits 
- Aetna - Denial of coverage 
- Aetna Health Insurance - Denied me upper and lower jaw surgery 
- Aetna - Bad Faith Disability Claims Handling 
- Aetna - disability insurance
- Aetna - claim review
- Aetna - teladoc
- Aetna - short term disability
- Aetna - Medical insurance