Aeroplan.com / redeeming points
I have been an Aeroplan member for decades, am in Air Canadas Million MIle Club (for what thats worth) and am currently at the Elite 50k status.
I am appalled as to how difficult it is to now book reasonable flights at reasonable redemption levels from Aeroplan. It was never particularly easy, but now it borders on the absurd.
I recently tried to book one business class seat YVR/LHR return for flights just under a year away. Some crazy flights offered but not one single direct flight for travel a year away. Unbelievable.
What has happened here? This used to be a reasonable loyalty programme. It no longer is. Whats happened?
More Aeroplan.com Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent