Aeroplan.com — e-upgrade account suspended - unable to use e-upgrade credits
I've been trying since October to resolve an issue with my E-Upgrade account. On repeated occasions I've sought to use my E-Upgrade credits - of which I have lots - on various flights. Every time I've tried I get a message saying 'Account Suspended'. I've called both Aeroplan and Air Canada on multiple occasions, including again tonight (27 Jan 2017) and no-one has been able to fix the issue. I'm again flying back to the UK tomorrow (28 Jan) and would dearly love to be able to use my E-Upgrades but suspect I'll have the same problems again.
Please can someone sort this issue and call/email me to let me know it is fixed.
More Aeroplan.com Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent