Aeroplan Travel Services / aeroplan refuses to allow points to be used to upgrade
Aeroplan does not allow passengers who have accumulated thousands of points to use these points to upgrade to business class or premium economy. They have been telling me this story for 10 years - "we have limited seats available". Upgraded seats are never available! In all the years and different times of the year that I travel, does not make a difference - they tell you there are no seats available. What is the point of having all these points and never using them to upgrade?
I live in australia and have family in vancouver, bc. So I do the air canada direct flights from sydney to vancouver at least 3 times a year. My mom, sisters and nieces and nephews live in vancouver. I have to pay for an expensive economy ticket and then cannot even use my aeroplan points to upgrade. I am going to fly qantas from now on!
More Aeroplan Travel Services Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan Travel Services - air canada travel
- Aeroplan Travel Services - refund of points
- Aeroplan Travel Services - aeroplan miles
- Aeroplan Travel Services - flight availability and flight changes
- Aeroplan - service representative