Aeroplan / customer service
I just spoke with Sandy from the Aeroplan contact center with general inquiries about how to collect miles after I have booked a ticket already and travelled. I recently found my Aeroplan membership and decided to collect miles.
The agent was not professional, sounded angry and rude, as if I shouldn't be calling in. I felt like I was attacked verbally when Sandy threatened to terminate the call, only when I told her to give me one minute to login to my Aeroplan account online and find the link she was telling me to click into.
I would definitely not recommend Aeroplan to friends and family, just for their way of attacking customers with insults and rudeness. There are many travel points companies out there. I really shouldn't need to feel attacked and insulted after calling them.
More Aeroplan Complaints & Reviews
- Aeroplan - expired aeroplan miles without proper notice! 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - fraud and cheating! 
- Aeroplan - no longer good value 
- Air Canada Aeroplan - cancellation fee amounts to 102%
- Aeroplan - mystery taxes & fees 
- Aeroplan.com - unethical, misleading information
- Aeroplan.com - aeroplan account
- Aeroplan.com - being charged for phone booking when the aeroplan website is broken
- Aeroplan.com - expired miles
- Aeroplan.com - unethical behaviour, notifications for cancelled flights non existent