AeroMexico / flight cancellation

The flight subject of the complaint (KL 9002 operate by Aeromexico AM 0270) was the final leg of the Milan Malpensa - San Jose del Cabo flight on 2/5/2018 (MXP-AMS KL1634 at 19:30, AMS-MEX KL8990 at 22:25, MEX-SJD KL9002/AM0270 at 06: 50 of 3/5/2018 with arrival in SJD at 8:23 am). At the time of online check-in I realized that this flight had been cancelled and I had been rebooked on flight KL9016 (operated by Aeromexico) which departed from MEX at 21:50 on 2/5 and therefore before my arrival at MEX. I contacted the KLM call center, which told me that it was an automatic computer error and that by telephoning the Agency where I bought the flight everything would be fixed without problems. The solution was to leave the following morning at 6:40 am with arrival at 11:30 pm on 3/5 (so the loss of a whole day of stay).
Moreover when we landed in San José del Cabo we did not find our luggage, so we filed a complaint and the baggage was delivered to us after two days

Gi
Jun 07, 2018

Comments

•   Jun 08, 2018

You (your collegues) are entitled on the compensation.
    If you do not know, how to submit the claim, where to submit the claim to,
    I (we) can provide such service fo you for a small charge
    1) EUR30 before the claim
    2)10+% after is compensation is issued, payable by airccarier

Regards,
    for IATA/ICAO irregulations matters
    for requests with all etickets, notice for cancellation, rebooking, boardingpass for flight KL9016
    e-mail: aryan(at)vivaldi.net / air.irregulations(at)asia.com
    Please substitue antispam protection (at)[email protected] in request