Aer Lingus / Delay flight, missed connection and lost baggage

Aer Lingus
Aer lingus delayed our flight by 1 hour 50 mins and that meant we missed our connection flight with british airways by 3mins to philly. they then flew us round the globe and lost our baggage and now they say they have no information on the flight that was delayed at all...
some of the baggage was never delivered and the rest was stolen from or ripped apart...
they have no number you can phone and no where to email and when you write or fax they just dont reply ...
am really annoyed there was 31 women and children and they didnt and still dont care
what do i do?

N  4th of Dec, 2009 by

Aer Lingus - Lost Baaggage

We travelled with Aer Lingus to italy this year but our luggage was left behind. We had three days in the swelthering heat in jeans and boots. We had to rent towels and buy essentials. I have sent in a letter with my receipts which I was told would be credited back to me, but I have had no reply. Where do I go from here??? They will not take phone calls
A  9th of Jan, 2010 by
Aer Lingus is the worst company I've ever seen!

They canceled their flight from Dublin to Vilnius when it was 20 minutes until the flight.

Then, the second time, when they wanted to carry the passengers to Warsaw instead of Vilnius, they suddenly canceled that flight. It happened on the 9th of January, 2010. I WILL NEVER BUY MY TICKETS IN THIS F""CKING COMPANY ! aER lINGUS IS FRAUDULENT ### !
N  19th of Jul, 2010 by

Aer Lingus - Terrible Experience Dec 08'
Aer Lingus

Terrible customer service both over the phone and in person in London Heathrow during the Christmas season of 08'. Wrote two long letters of complaint to the airline. They don't care. Responded once and never again. After my experience which was horrid and too long to go into any real detail they should have at the very least credited me for the change fee's I was charged when changing my flight to return to the US. They didn't. They didn't care what I said and how serious the complaint . No offer of that. Nasty employees in London who almost made us miss our flight out with their incompetence. Horrible airline. I would never give them a dime again. The only reason why I used them for London was because our tickets were a gift from a relative who had us originally booked to terminate in Ireland and then changed his plans for Christmas at the last minute and decided to remain in London. Long story but after, double -connections which never should have happened in the first place I experienced the horror of very bad customer service. Avoid this airline. Fly BA or Virgin or Delta even. We flew First Class too!!!
N  6th of Jun, 2011 by

Aer Lingus - strike
Aer Lingus

I have booked flights to my dad's 60th birthday as a surprise from Dublin to Frankfurt. Due to the Aer Lingus pilot strike I won't be able to go unless I book an very expensive flight with another airline.
This is extremely unfair as these people do not care about their customers at all. What do they want? More money? Well the will lose money if people start to boycott Aer Lingus and airlines who provoke a strike at this time of the year. I am so angry with them. I am thinking about all the hard working passengers who habe booked their summer holidays. But hey... the poor pilots... they do not care at all. This is ridiculous. I am done with them. I always appreciated the good service done by Aer Lingus staff, but now they've gone too far. It is not my fault that I live in Ireland and my father's birthday is in June. This cannot be re-scheduled. I am so disappointed as I planned this visit for the past 6 month.
What do these people expect? That their customers easily re-schedule their visits, booked holidays and just forget what happened? In the long-term airlines who deliberately go on strike at this time of the year (Aer Lingus are not the only one!!) will loose many customers. They cannot tell me that their issues just came up 2 weeks ago. Why did they wait until now with their strike???? This is mean and deliberately. I cannot show any sympathy for this behaviour!! I'm done with them. See.. THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE REACHED.
A  28th of Feb, 2012 by
I am a seaman so it means I travel a lot and I dint have problems when it comes to baggage lost or delay only now when I flew for aer Lingus the bad thing Is that I will be at work so all my clothes documents, medications are all taken away by that airline the most bad thing is I try to call the Aer Lingus baggage claim and they answer but only answering machine that you have to press 4 to 5 times and you end up nothing... I hope my agent will not book me on that airline again untill now I dont have my Luggage...
to Aer Lingus please wake up put somebody in the customer service with a true heart attitude..
A  12th of May, 2012 by
Aer Lingus customer service is woeful. In Dublin - their headquarters, phones are manned 9-5.30, Monday to Friday. When I had a query on a booking from Dublin to the US I had to phone the USA, nobody answering phones in Dublin despite the fact that planes were departing.
N  5th of Jan, 2016 by
On the 3rd of January, my autistic son and I had to wait 7 hrs longer as our flight from Dublin to Toronto was delayed, apparently Aer lingus will not refund us any of our money even though it is the law over 4 hrs delay on long haul flights.

Aer Lingus Group Logo Aer Lingus Group