Aer Lingus / Axcess weight charge
On December 11, 2008, I was returning to the united states from Bucuresti, Romania at the Otopeni airport. I was given a slip from Aer Lingus which showed the charges for excess weight on baggage. When I went to board, the airlines charges me far more than what I was told by aer lingus. I contacted the aer lingus representative at that time and had them talk to the
attendent who was boarding us, but I still had to pay a huge amount which I feel was not right according to the information given to me from Aer Lingus. I am requesting a refund due to the wrong information given from your representative.
the following information is details of the charges.
According to your excess baggage slip,
36K-46k is 40 er
47K-64K is 80 er
Aer lingus baggage charge tick# 0654190 was 240 er for 24K
ticket # 0654189 was 260 er for 26K
I should have only paid 80 er total according to your prices listed on the excess baggage slip form. ( weight listed above)
Please refund the difference to me ASAP and contact me if any furter information is needed.
More Aer Lingus Complaints & Reviews
- Aer Lingus - Delay flight, missed connection and lost baggage 
- Aer Lingus - customer service 
- Aer Lingus - Illegal activity on board aircraft 
- Aer Lingus Flight - Cancelled Flight and V.V Poor Service
- Aer Lingus - Lost my luggage 
- Aer Lingus Group - terrible airlines
- Aer Lingus - Baggage charge 
- Aer Lingus - Unjust Overweight Charges 
- Aerlingus - bad customer service
- Aer Lingus - cancelled booking