A&E Factory Service / maytag tl washer repair

1 Tampa, FL, United States Review updated:

3 different appointment scheduled thru Maytag Dependability Plus. I was without a washer 6 weeks, 2 1/2 months and now going on 5 weeks because A&E claims that parts are on back order thru Maytag, but if you call Maytag directly, the parts are in stock. Their customer service stinks, they are nasty when you ask to speak to a supervisor and lie. I called to confirm that all my parts were delivered & was told yes. When the tech showed up to install them, he found out that I was missing 4 parts. A&E claims that these parts were coming direct from Maytag & no tracking number was available. The parts showed up late that afternoon after the tech left & were shipped from A&E. Unfortunatly I do not have the luxury of an alternative reair service because of my extended warranty.

Comments

• Wa
      24th of Dec, 2011

Terrible customer service and scheduling. A&E attitude and motto... it is what it is. Company needs new management. Techs take the heat from what I see and have to mop up the mess. Maytag you are ruining your reputation having this company represent you.