A&E Factory Service / maytag tl washer repair
3 different appointment scheduled thru Maytag Dependability Plus. I was without a washer 6 weeks, 2 1/2 months and now going on 5 weeks because A&E claims that parts are on back order thru Maytag, but if you call Maytag directly, the parts are in stock. Their customer service stinks, they are nasty when you ask to speak to a supervisor and lie. I called to confirm that all my parts were delivered & was told yes. When the tech showed up to install them, he found out that I was missing 4 parts. A&E claims that these parts were coming direct from Maytag & no tracking number was available. The parts showed up late that afternoon after the tech left & were shipped from A&E. Unfortunatly I do not have the luxury of an alternative reair service because of my extended warranty.
More A&E Factory Service Complaints & Reviews
- A&E Factory Service - horrible service! 
- A & E Appliance Repair - a & e sucks 
- A&e Factory Service / Warranty Repair Maytag - deceptive business practices! 
- A & E Factory Service - I would never have these people out again! 
- A & E Factory Service - scheduleing nightmare!!! 
- A&E Factory Service - refrigerator warranty repair
- A&E Factory Service - employees
- A&E Factory Service - appointment scheduled and missed by the technician.
- A&E Factory Service - lg dishwasher
- A&E Factory Service - salt lake city, ut