A&E Factory Service / refund dept / customer service!

1 2748 e 21 stBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-743-0057

A&E Factory Service is the biggest ripoff artist in Amercia. They come into your home don't know what they are doing. I had a tech come on Nov 12 to fix my Maytag washer. The washer was not spinning or emptying any water. He quickly determined that the belt that was installed was the incorrect size. He changed it charged me almost $200.00 and left. The machine was fine when empty. After I loaded the machine it was the same exact problem as before. I made the huge mistake by paying him with a check. The company couldn't give me another appointment till after my check cleared. One week later they come back and determine that I should pay another $200 plus for a new motor. They kept me on hold for more that 30 minutes and hung up on me.

The employees will not give their last names. Only the supervisors gave an ID number. They are scamming people. Once you pay beware you won't get your money back. I was promised a call from the refund dept in 24 hours guess what It's almost 1 week later. I hope everyone will see this and never use this company again.

Sa

Comments

• Qu
      30th of Nov, 2007

Complain to Sears, they own A&E even though they don't want to admit it.