Advance Auto Parts / bad customer treatment
I recently purchased 2 halogen head lamps from advance auto parts, the sales person was polite and asked if I needed two or 1. I stated that I should probably get two because I was not sure if both higbeams were out or not and told him if it doesn't work I will just return them.
After getting home and determining the bulb(s) were not the cause, I tried to return the bulbs 1.5 hours later. I was then told that because I had touched the bulbs I could not return them and that they were no good anymore. I am now trying to understand how I am supposed to put a bulb in my car without touching it and if that is the case, why was I not told this at the point of sale and where does it say this on the bulb package.in my opinion this is not any way to treat customers. I will be calling the regional president and will never, never, never and did I say never shop at advance auto parts again. It is my mission to deter everyone that I know from ever shopping at this store.
More Advance Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- Advance Auto Parts - warranty fraud 
- Advance Auto Parts - warranty scam/ poor customer service 
- Advance Auto Parts - cumming store, abusive customer service 
- Advance Auto Parts - not qualified to install battery 
- Advance Auto Parts - ill mannered service 
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - store hours
- Advance Auto Parts / #2468 /N Roberts Ave Lumberton - service/ rewards program
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - employment and hiring
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - deceitful offer to install car battery as part of product pricing
- Advance Auto Parts / E-Advance - employee