ADT, Fidelity — bad response, no feedback, excuses, not what you sign up for, more vulnerable after sistem. than before. bad communication.
When the sistem. Was signed up, I understood all doors will. Be protected and no one can enter without a sound. We only had attempted outside break inns, suddenly they came into the lounch almost into the bedrooms wasnt it for the dogs, we had to suddenly pay cash for more eyes etc, the security took very long to came out, they ask me if I have a torch for them, entering with nothing, I had to fo outside to unlock gates, 2nd time same night 2hours later, the alarms tripped again, my dogs want to. Eat our doors and destroy the wall, but the security guy doesnt even want to come in, and every time I have to lock my dogs up. I honestly feel. They must remove the sistem, im. Not interested anymore, and I now have to buy panic buttons for when we want to. Come in, and alarm can only be tripped and activated inside the house, past many gates and locks, we will. Be dead by then. How must I forward.
Zenta van heerden
More ADT, Fidelity Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT - cancellation policy 
- ADT Customer Services - burglery
- ADT - adt class action lawsuit 
- ADT Security Systems - customer service/product defect
- ADT Security Services - home security system
- ADT Security Services - fraud