ADT / does not respond to alarms
For nearly a year I have been trying to get ADT to fix a wireless alarm that sets itself by itself and goes off at all hours. When a serious alarm goes off such as detection of fire or breakin, there is no telephone call from ADT to verify whether there is a problem even though when I call them, they verify that they did receive an alarm. In all fairness, ADT credited my account for three months of service that wasn't being provided. I have asked for the manager in Mobile, AL to call me, but there is no followup on the problem. The company has sent technicians out repeatedly, replaced the control panel and then most recently told me just don't use it. Yet they continue to bill me for the service, and the alarm sets itself without my assistance! They don't know how to fix the problem and have no interest in fixing the problem. I had to pay over $1, 300 to upgrade to this system that has never worked properly. All I want is a system that works and a company that responds to the alarms it receives.
More ADT Complaints & Reviews
- ADT Security Services - horrible customer service and faulty product! 
- ADT - employee discrimination! 
- ADT - unreliable system 
- ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. - bad billing, bad customer relations 
- ADT Security Services - adt - checks in the mail... 
- ADT Security Services - charging my account even though services cancelled
- ADT Security Services - adt equipment & customer service
- ADT Security Services - visa card promised
- ADT Security Services - being charged for monitoring that my mother never wanted
- ADT Security Services - adt & their "authorized dealer"