ADP Payroll Services / Inconsistent Taxes

I worked for a company for almost 2 years that used ADP for their payroll services and with ADP's inconsistencies and errors, I am having to deal with the problems of the financial inconsistencies because they did not take out enough state taxes of my paycheck and every second and third check I received they did not even take out state taxes at all. I would not recommend this company because they messed up everything and I will not ever refer them to anybody I know. Nobody should have to go through emotionally, physically, and financially what I am having to go through because of this companies inconsistencies and un-professionalism.

Comments

• Ta
      10th of Jan, 2013
    ADP Payroll Services - inaccurate reporting
    ADP
    Washington

Ex employee calls to report his SS# on W2 is wrong. These were done by ADP. I check a copy of his/her pay stub processed by ADP. Same thing. So I check my records of information submitted to ADP on start up and mine is correct. I call and after being on hold for 35 minutes (my phone has timer) they answer. The guy I explain my issue to puts me on hold and comes back and says they will straighten it out. And then he proceeds to tell me I will have to pay for that, normally it is $100 but he will give me break! What! Whoa! It is YOUR mistake I say. He says, yah, but you need to accept some responsibility for it. Really? So despite your advertising about how I can leave my payroll worries up to them and they will handle everything I have to pay? I proceed to read the part in my contract to him that says they will accept responsibility for ANY and ALL errors made by them. Period. Nope, he says, I should have checked everything. So let me get this straight I say...I need to double check YOUR work? Yes, he says. Ridiculous!!! I also tell him he is adding words to my contract that are not there. I give him this scenario...we perform service work for a customer and don't fix it right. The customer comes back and says hey this still doesn't work or is broken whatever the case may be. If I do business ADP's way I can just tell him too bad, you should have checked our work before you paid for it or took the vehicle. Does this not sound utterly stupid? I can't believe he could even speak those words without laughing at how crazy that sounds. That is not the only issue I have had with them but that is probably the dumbest thing yet they have done to my company. We are a small business so I guess they can just railroad us with their big corporate attitudes. NOT! My advice to you is find another company that will actually honor their guarantee and contract. If I was at the office still I would scan the paragraph and add it to this complaint. I am home now so you will just have to trust me on this. Read the contract they will ask you to sign and you will see it for yourself. Needless to say I have switched payroll companies and so glad I did now after today's call to them. Goodbye ADP!