Adidas Shoes / manufacturing defect
I purchased a pair of shoes from Adidas showroom.
At the time of purchase there was a loose thread at the top of the shoe when I purchased it which, as the shoe was used, kept coming out. As a result of which, the knitting on the top of shoe started coming off. Now there's a hole on the top of the shoe.
I took the shoe to the store I had purchased it from, and a complaint was registered (scanned copy of Complaint Form attached). However, the store reported to me that the company representative has flatly refused to consider the complaint, as he thinks it wasn't a manufacturing defect. The shoe wasn't even taken to the company head-office/factory, but was rejected at the store itself.
Coming from a company with as high a repute as Adidas, the inconsiderate act of their representative was a bit of a shock. I, as a loyal consumer of the brand, expected the company to trust me to be not complaining on a false ground. I purchased the shoe, even with the thread protruding out, as I thought being an Adidas product assures me of the quality of the same.
However, the brand failed me on few counts:
1.) The quality of the shoe- The shoe's knitting came off in 40-45 days.
2.) The complaint redressal system- There's no trust put in the consumer. I have been a Adidas buyer for years, and this is the first time I needed to complain, and surely am disappointed with how it was handled.
More Adidas Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Adidas Shoes - shoe cracked within week 
- Adidas Lih 014001 08/14 Artl 11107 - shoes defect
- Adidas Massage Sandal - shoe melted, shrunk, I was insulted when trying to return it per adidas return policy!
- Adidas - poor quality of addidas shoe and denial of replacement 
- Adidas/Shoes - defective shoes 
- Adidas International Trading - false advertising
- Adidas Shoes - worst quality of shoes
- Adidas Fresh 24hour Antiperspirant - itchy armpits
- Adidas South Africa - adidas ultra explorer or adidas foam sandals / slides
- Adidas - adidas nmd