Adecco Temp Workers / dnu wrongly coded no recourse

Jun 8, 2015
Las Vegas
In 2004, I sold my house and moved from Las Vegas to North Carolina. I was a worker for years for Adecco when I left Las Vegas. On June 5, 2015, I was informed that I had had a DNU (Do Not Use) put on my record when I was in Las Vegas for a No Call/No Show. I was given a going away party in 2004 because the entire staff knew I was moving due to my husbands multiple health issues. My husband is a 100% disabled veteran with service connection. I phoned corporate and asked them to look into the issue. I spoke to a Ms. Jennifer Hull who told me she would look into the problem in that I had worked for two women in the Adecco office and never heard of a John. Ms. Hull's idea of looking into the problem was to pass the buck to another woman named Nora who called me at 9:30 am June 8 (Monday) to tell me that there was a notation in my file for a DNU. I already knew this. The problem is that she could not do any investigating until Monday and I was phoned when it is 6:30 am in Las Vegas and Adecco has not even opened there. If I am going to be maligned and lied to, at least they could be competent at doing so. I'm currently looking for a regulatory agency to turn these people in to. It is eleven years later and no one ever informed me that I had been placed in a Do Not Use status so that I could dispute it in a timely manner. I have never been a no call no show. I worked for these people from the late 80's to 2004. I'm floored by Ms. Hull's inept brush off and lazy attitude. I feel violated and abused. She told me that they encourage people like me to apply to other agencies. The problem is that Adecco is the only agency in our tiny town. I am essentially locked out of entire industries here now, with zero recourse.

Adecco Group Logo Adecco Group