Adecco

Posted: Nov 14, 2017 by

staff in tempe, az

Tempe, Arizona
I worked with this adecco site 123 E Baseline Rd Ste 104, Tempe, AZ 85283 for years since 2011 and never had any issues until Nov 13-14 2017 with a contractor recruiter and her manager. Sadly to say both was very unprofessional. The contract recruiter act like I did something wrong when life things happens. On nov 13 2017 I left my home in enough time to make it to work with extra room just in case something happened, unexpect an accident happen while on my way to my first day. I email this contract recruiter letting her know what happened and no respond back. I get to the job and she tells me we filled your position and there isnt any more room in the trainning class and she will contact me later that day monday nov 13 2017 to see if there was room on tuesday nov 14 2017 . Also she proceedes to tell me about a job at Shutterfly also how that starts nov 14 2017, and she said she will forward my resume to that recruiter that is handling that project. Sum everything up I submitted back to her email and no response. I reached out to the recruiters of shutterfly twice no response. I reached out to this off manager no response until I called today Nov 14, 2017 and she was very unprofessional as well as her contractor recruiter, As many temp agencies I have came across I have never been through any unprofessional like this to the point I'm writing and seeking a higher up person with this company. I sent friends and family to adecco for jobs after this never will I send anyone or will I work with this company because your saying its okay for people that you hired to be unprofessional and rude.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Contractors

Comments

N  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Do you use the applicant data entry program at that site? I designed it way back with a group in 1988-89.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree