ADCBpoor service & follow up

I requested to open an Offshore account with ADCB. This took 21 x days as the Relationship Manager did not bother to follow up on collection of documents. Once opened, I am then informed that to pay a cheque into the OffShore account will take 45 days - yes, you read that correctly, not 4 to 5 days, but 45 days - 6 weeks! Clearly ADCB will be breeding the carrier pigeon that will fly over the GCC, across the globe, and then settle into Jersey.
Despite my writing of 10 x mails across 21 days duration, there has been little change in terms of action, and no change in terms of the 45 day clearance.
Needless to say, I am totally aghast at the Flippancy of ADCB, their pathetic CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVES and their general follow up and actions. I can not believe that in 2014 they simply close ranks and show zero shame when they quote such time frames. Thanks ADCB for being so uncaring, and for wasting so much of my time. Utterly Utterly hopeless service from ADCB - WILL NEVER BANK WITH THEM AGAIN.

Ro
Aug 03, 2014

Comments

Dec 20, 2011
    ADCB - NO RESPONSE
    ADCB
    United Arab Emirates
    adcb.com

I tried to call ADCB Toll Free 8002030 from UAE, they never picked up the call. Tried twice and waited for more than 10min over my mobile phone. No body answered the call.

Worst service offered by a bank.

• Ku
      Dec 01, 2014
    ADCB - No app for Blackberry OS 10
    Mobile Banking
    Dubai
    United Arab Emirates

There is no mobile banking app for BlackBerry 10 OS. ADCB has always lagged behind in providing support for their banking app. Almost all other banks who have apps have extended their platforms to BlackBerry OS 10, like Emirates NBD etc.
    When can we expect an app for BlackBerry OS 10??

• Ar
      Jan 23, 2015

I agree with Your comments i also suffering the same Poor service & follow up of ADCB Staff.