ADCB — poor service & follow up
I requested to open an Offshore account with ADCB. This took 21 x days as the Relationship Manager did not bother to follow up on collection of documents. Once opened, I am then informed that to pay a cheque into the OffShore account will take 45 days - yes, you read that correctly, not 4 to 5 days, but 45 days - 6 weeks! Clearly ADCB will be breeding the carrier pigeon that will fly over the GCC, across the globe, and then settle into Jersey.
Despite my writing of 10 x mails across 21 days duration, there has been little change in terms of action, and no change in terms of the 45 day clearance.
Needless to say, I am totally aghast at the Flippancy of ADCB, their pathetic CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVES and their general follow up and actions. I can not believe that in 2014 they simply close ranks and show zero shame when they quote such time frames. Thanks ADCB for being so uncaring, and for wasting so much of my time. Utterly Utterly hopeless service from ADCB - WILL NEVER BANK WITH THEM AGAIN.
More ADCB Complaints & Reviews
- ADCB Bank - adcb harrasing the customers at the time of account cancellation 
- RBS (ADCB) - harassment by credit card collections staff 
- ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - liability letter (urgently required)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card issue 
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card collection department
- ADCB - noc letter
- ADCB (RBS) Bank - rudeness 
- ADCB - smart loan issue
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - false terms and hidden charges!
- ADCB / Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - credit card charges and bad customer service